Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FGR sign two

David Holden

As muted on a previous thread Jefferson Louis has gone to FGR. His loan period technically ended yesterday but we had an agreement with Oxford that he would be available for tomorrow's match. However, FGR have made an offer for him which Oxford have accepted.

Followinging him will be Adam Garner who is signing for them on a non-contract basis.

its a joke really. ok Louis going not to bad but i thought he was good backup for Manny and Roy but then there is now a chance for Pinno.

Garner what was the point of that. nothing about him though on the oxford website only Louis.

why FGR bottom of the table, 1 point and going down already.

BLIMEY!

Err I think not, we have had to register Ade Pennock as player just in case.

We will probably be looking to add to the squad which is far too small to see us through the season.

I would expect our quota of two loan players to be filled in short order.

Apparently Lee Gledill is also out tomorrow with flu and Lee Shearer wont be fit either so i looks like Moore and Saunders at the back, unless Andy opts for Moore and Bouadje and puts Jay back into midfield.I would guess the former option is favourite.

Team would be Wilko, Prothers, Saunders, Moore, Skinner, Mckimm, Surey, Jacko, Moussa, Manny, Roy, I guess.

Quote:
Dick Head said:
Adam Garner was not offered a contract by Andy Ford, who thought he wasn't good enough.

Andy wanted to seem him perform against someone a little better than Sevenoaks reserves and asked to play in the reserve match against D&R next week.

It seems our young friend decided he was ready for Conference 1st team football and opted to go to FGR instead where he is likely to play against Crawley tomorrow.

Quote:
John@TheFleet said:
Which one was Adam Garner? It wasn't the fellow playing at centre-back I was praising in a previous thread regarding the reserves, was it, 'cos he looked quality? (and not really that young, either!!)

Well he is 19 so he is quite young. You were probably watching Ade.