Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-September 17 )

• Photo
    koplad

• Photo
    Stewarding

• Photo
    MTHead

• Photo
    Leroix

• Photo
    keano

Here we go again.....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
3 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Those of you with long memories may know that I have been trying to get an answer to some fairly fundamental questions about the club's finances, especially in light of Mr Lazarou's well publicised generosity and dedication to the club (see the most recent press release).<BR>I first emailed the club in July. No response. I posted a message on the old board and was told then to send the email again. I did. No response. I posted more message on the old board and this one. last week I was told to email the press officer, Mr Bennison. So I did, last Friday.<BR>And guess what...............................<BR>The usual deafening silence. Anyone would think there was something to hide. Perish the thought. <BR>Come on boys - its easy really. all you have to do to win back some credibility for Mr Lazarou is to show us just how he has put his money in and how the club is supposed to survive in the future. In the absence of a reply what are we to think? Only one thing, surely: that Mr Lazarou has made money out of it all. And perhaps one more - unless he can make more money he will pull the plug.

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Chris,<P>I can understand your frustration - believe me, I share it! <P>As you know I have passed your previous e-mail on and have also chased it up on a number of times on your behalf. <P>Obviously, you must appreciate that we (the 'officiers' of the club) are not full time employees of EFC and therefore replies may take a little longer than one would normally expect. This time may increase quite dramatically depending on the nature of the questions that are asked.<P>I will send a link of this page to "The Press Offier" and will hopefully see him tomorrow night at the Billericay game to jog his memory!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
It states on the "Official Enfeild FC Web Site" and I quote '...you are entitled to know the real facts and we will provide them...'<P>Well it would seem that this is a lie, now who at EFC has lied before and will always lie? One guess, and he never stops lying. Only Derek cannot see through it.<P>It is the current band of supporters that just prolong the demise of EFC which will happen; just a matter of time and has been planned for many years.<P>So Chris, you will not get an answer to your questions.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
It was that very promise on the website that prompted me to write in the first place. <BR>Still no reply yet, by the way. <BR>You may be right about not getting an answer, which in itself is a shameful indictment of the contempt the club has for anyone and everyone who cares, but, just so it's clear, I'm not going to stop asking, tedious though it may be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus