Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Lost today

It was an impossible match to play, the wind took over. Wouldn't you rather we won though, becuase then we can close the gap on CIFC and then we can beat them to the post, or are you a Canvey man that wants them to go up or are you a Gravesend man that wants gravesend to go up? Good luck for the rest of the season 'Ricay, hope you can beat CIFC away for us, beat them at their own crappy park lane ground, it will do us one huge favour!

I wasn't there so I can't give an opinion about the game but as Canvey Island are Conference elect, of course we want to see our nearest and dearest to win the league....<p>Only for the Conference to say, "No way, with a ground like yours"....... chortle, chortle... he nashing of teeth will be heard from Canvey to Billericay, ho, ho, ho.<p>But seriously folks, Gravesend (Kent Scummers) or Canvey (Essex Wide Boy - have you seen Jeff King!!! Scummers). ooooooooooooooo, what a choice!!!!!!<p>But really seriously, Gravesend were the best team I saw down at New Lodge earlier in the season and to be fair, on that performance alone (boys against men), they are the team to go up in my book.<p>Despite the banter, good luck for the rest of the season.