Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      24 Jun
    hollower

RT @RussWWFC: Remember seeing Jordan Pickford play for Darlington against Hayes & Yeading in 2012 when Hayes won 3-2 in a great game. Come…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-June 18 )

• Photo
    mincey1

• Photo
    sparks

• Photo
    waynerooney

• Photo
    coolrunnings

• Photo
    NYGiants1978

Photo

Kendall

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
7 replies to this topic

offline Arlowman2

Arlowman2
  • Trainee
Harlow have appointed John Kendall as Manager.We've heard mixed things about him so far. What can we expect?

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Got us to the Premiership BUT lost it totally when there. Has he's favorites (who are usually okay but can be crap).
Refused to use subs...not good when you have that player who can turn a game on the bench.
Oh, and we don't want him back...nuff said.

offline BTFC Martin

BTFC Martin
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
Fraid I disagree with you Gazza. I don't think we gave him a chance in the Premier League.<p>Also I would have him back, lot more enjoyable than the current situation.<p>Like all managers he will bring in his favourites and he plays good football, should be an enjoyable period.<p>If it all goes wrong then Gazza is right.

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Perfectly honest with you, there isn't much of a difference except that the communication is better now only to hear Calder slag the players off.<p>I just wonder if Calder is going to distance himself from the team management and become more of a club manager and leave the team to Borg. If so, then good. I'm sure Borg is a better manager and also more clued up on who is good and who isn't when looking into the market for new players.<p>On the down side for this suggestion, our management wage bill will be huge, squeezing what we can pay out for players but hey, free ride does come to mind for not just some players...<p>Now I wonder what benefit Mr. Snowshill gives the club now we have Borg?

offline BTFC Martin

BTFC Martin
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I wish they would all leave. (management)<p>Glad I am going away for 3 weeks on Sunday, by the time I get back we might of had a shot away from home.

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
You're hoping....<p>What's a shot? Is that where a player picks the ball up 20 yards outside the area and lets go....?<p>Nah, never seen one of those.

offline BTFC Norway

BTFC Norway
  • Spectator
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by GazzaBTFC:
<strong>
Now I wonder what benefit Mr. Snowshill gives the club now we have Borg?</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I have to admit that I still doesn't understand why Borg choosed to step down from a managerial position to be an "ordinary" coach for us.<p>I don't have any deep knowledge of the staff, but I would have been less surprised if Snowsill had left and Borg accepted an assistant manager-position.<p>Looking forward to the next season anyway!<p>Per-Helge

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Per Helge,<p>Mr. Snowshill is someone who gives the club no benefit from what I see. Just like his Son.<p>Cannot understand why he is with the club except that he is Calders mate. <p>Wot with Borg (who's credentials speak for themselves) Billericay Town is becoming Calders Mate's resting home....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus