Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-July 17 )

• Photo
    brew32usa

• Photo
    Golden Boots

• Photo
    sutGrantham

• Photo
    Twertoner

• Photo
    mickey mouse

• Photo
    TilburyFCfan

• Photo
    Adil Berdai

Match Report!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
6 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Where is the match report for Braintree it is now Friday and surely it cannot have been that bad

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Now why should there be a match report? I'm afraid no one cares any more. With the few supporters there are (20?) it's not worth the effort to post a report. images/icons/frown.gif" border="0

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
"Where is the match report for Braintree it is now Friday and surely it cannot have been that bad" <P>Actually is was! I getting quite depressed in writing about the number of chances we create but can' finish.<P>"Now why should there be a match report? I'm afraid no one cares any more. With the few supporters there are (20?) it's not worth the effort to post a report. "<P>Of course there SHOULD be a match report and people DO CARE. Even if there was only one supporter it would still be worth it.<P>The only reason why a report hasn't been posted yet is because of my work committments but, hopefully, normal service will resume shortly.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Come on Deggsy - there are still some people witha passing interest who live out in the sticks who rely on this to keep them up to date. images/icons/frown.gif" border="0

offline Colin, Germany

Colin, Germany
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
The match reports on this site are usually the only ones of Enfield's matches I get to read. It's quite frustrating when they are often posted so late.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
images/icons/mad.gif" border="0 It is now MONDAY where is the sodding match report there is another game TOMORROW. Surely one of the 85 soles there could write a report.

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
Apologies to all for the delay in uploading the report.<P>After fighting against work committments, dodgy internet connections, even dodgier hardware/software/firmware and apathy (!) the main site is now bang up to date .... for a few hours at least.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus