Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Stevenage

Anybody know if they are running a coach to the game?

I took a couple of days off work around this game so I'll be a bit pissed off if I can't make it.

Bugger! Doubt I'll be able to make it now.

it is not to bad a journy on the train, it takes about 2 hours if anyone is up for it.

benfleet - fenchurch st

tower hill - kings cross

kings cross - stevenage

the 6:36 from kings cross gets to stevenage for 7:10 the ground is about a mile away

I enjoy train journeys more than coach to be honest. I went to Kettering last year on the train, decided we were going to go about half an hour before we left my house for Benfleet station. Dunno why but I actually anjoyed the 45-odd minute walk and getting lost in the middle of nowhere. Oh, the joys of football!

Broadhall way 2miles from railway station , Taxi will cost about £3-00 , walk takes about + - half hr look for signs head towards hertford and Broadwater look for Asda,s then Large shopping complex Called the Roaring meg further up, by the time you get there you will see the floodlights .Their is a Bus service which gets you near to the ground No 4 or 5 make sure the bus goes via the roaring meg first or your do a bloody tour of stevenage , follow signs from the railway station to the bus station which is in the town centre 5 min walk. other then that safe journey.

The burgers are extremely nice,there was an up roar at BHW and Phil Wallace(Boro chairman) got the new american style burgers which have been selling out frequently.Anyway hopefully you enjoy your stay at Broadhall way,not enjoy it enough to get a point off us though!!

Heading off in about an hour to the game. Have a good feeling about tonight. Stevenage have bad injury problems and there is some rumblings of discontent from the Boro supporters over Graham Westley.

Fancy us to nick a 1-0 win, with Lee scoring the winner.

they aparently have sorted out their injury problems, only missing Jon Brady and Mark Rogers, Dave McGhee and Ben Chenery are having fitness tests today and minton is out for 2 more weeks

*warning*

all information is from the BBCi web site so it is likely to be wrong