Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gavin King

Marky B

gavin king is still with the club, but his contract won't be renewd for next season. KK has gone to Enfield (sent off on his debut agaist Purfleet), Ollie Blackwell is on laon from Colchester until the end of the season. Juho Rantala will hopefully sign a 2 year contract soon. Danny Gilley has come up from the reserves. Ed Chigobu has left (I think) and Victor Fingy...... whatever his name is, is out injured. Tim Cole has come and gone on loan from Dagenham. Jeff Woolsey has gone to Grays. Hope that clears up a few things for you.

• 2 weeks later...

Given that it was you that initiated the "wouldn't it be funny if somebody with the surname King had the first name Wayne" pun, perhaps it is you than needs the new jokes. You also say that a 5 year old could have thought that one up - is this because i)You ARE 5 years old and ii)You thought it up?

sorry but my mum tells me not to talk to gay men. and i don't think afive year old could have thought up my joke because hopefully not many of them know what ************ is. maybe your kids do. do u teach them?<p>joke for your cause: <p>why did the orange stop rolling?<p>cos it ran out of juice!!!<p>now f**k off. your wasting my time. i don't want to get u in trouble with your mummy....

i don't eat spaghetti soup stuff. <p>how do you castrate a btfc fan?<p>kick his sister in the jaw!!!!!!!<p>have you heard that one before?<p>i put the orange one on their cos i was taking the piss. obviously you were too thick to work that one out. do you have any friends at the pub. you seem to be the kind of guy that would be a complete loner.

Hey Mr. Oliver, Gazza here, the "bastion" of New Lodge. <p>Stop playing with the rest (and yourself) and try the best. I'm up for it.<p>Who do you support? Some school team? Do you know you are one of the reasons we lost our forum on OUR website with your stupid abuse.<p>Now **** off and play with the girlies.