Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Forum

Joe White

Thanks for the new forum Ian. I'm not a prolific poster of topics, but appreciate the "secret" forum.

It is bad enough to see Canvey "rubbished" on our own forum, but when we seem to have inter club battles between two or more of our Ryman rivals on OUR forum things were just getting a trifle stupid.

Once again, many thanks for a great idea.

I must echo those sentiments. All of us who know Ian enjoy the odd 'piss take' but deep down, it is always based on respect for all the hard work he has put in on putting Canvey on the web in a big way. I get a lot of the glory for writing match reports but the technical/clever work is done by Ian.

I really don't understand how EFM, Colin Zeal, Bald Eagle and John Crawshaw have managed to dominate the Canvey discussion board. They have the nerve to suggest that Canvey fans are conceited and arrogant but if you analyse their postings, it's the opposite that's true. This 'secret' board should hide all that.

Once again Ian, many thanks (but I still reserve the right to take the piss out of you whenever the occasion arises!)

You are welcome.

There are many reasons, why I have changed the forum software - the added advantage to running database driven forums is neat features such as this.

BTW - there is another hidden forum on this site, but I will leave you all to ponder on what that might be wink.gif

I'm off to add a few more bits to the site....

Ian

Hi All - Don't you just get a feeling of liberation with our new crap-free zone?

Merv - you're wasting your time reserving the right to take the piss out of Ian. Just one glance will tell you that nature has beaten you to it! (Ian - didn't mean it, honest. It's just that the new area has made me feel light-headed)

Have indeed arrived.

Thanks for the info Merv, I must say, you and Wilf are very brave to put our Ian down like that, my brave heart left me at the same time I left the Army. Just a simple coward now.

Such a nice person is Ian (grovel, grovel).

Whats the new secret forum Ian, nice man that you are???.