Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Daggers and all that

thor

Anyone else a bit sick at the outcome of Daggers/Boston saga? Personally I think it is an absolute disgrace that Boston have been allowed to stay in the league. Be interesting to see what will happen if Boston are relegated in their first season. Will the Conference let them back into their league?

Me, I'll be cheering on every team that Boston come up against.

yes it is unfair..cheat get caught but get away with it..as they only won it on g.d. then almost certainly the better players they could attract with their imaganative financing would have made a crucial difference...the daggers should have won the title, i dont think they will get as close again for a few seasons..but am i bothered..not really, the average daggers fan dosn't give a toss about c.i.f.c. all they ever did was bleat about park lane and moan about the moving of the essex senior cup... as they couldnt be bothered about our fixture pile up whilst we where chasing promotion that season i extend them the same curtosey.. 'yup its a wrongun but bothered'