Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 18 )

• Photo
    GaryFB

• Photo
    Harry J Allstars

• Photo
    PJ!

• Photo
    Jenko

• Photo
    NelsonM

• Photo
    RamsgateMICK

• Photo
    roxya

Photo

We only got de 4 players worth keeping for next season

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
9 replies to this topic

offline newlodgeblue

newlodgeblue
  • Reserves
4-4-2 formation,we've only got de 4 players for it:
JEROME JOHN
NEW BLOKE/JUHO RANATALA/NEW BLOKE/NEW BLOKE
JOE BAKER/NEW BLOKE/LEE WILLIAMS/NEW BLOKE
NEW BLOKE/NEW BLOKE<p>SORRY TO DE OTHER RICAY GEEZERS BUT YOU SHOULD NOT B ALLOWED IN DE TEAM.<p>MORE NEW BLOKES WHO SCORE GOALS FOR DE RICAY R REQUIRED!

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
I would probably include Gary Henty in the squad - remember he was out with injury for a year and has only recently come back in - I think he's done very well and will be even better next season. Similarly Russell Penn, possibly in midfield where we've missed his "combative qualities" Kevin Jordan is a very capable left back (when fit) in a 4-4-2 formation.

offline Ryan.c

Ryan.c
Talking of Russell Penn, does anybody know if he'll figure next season. Surely that's the sort of question I can ask Gary usiing the 'In the Know' facility. Good idea.

offline BTFC Norway

BTFC Norway
  • Spectator
I will add one to that list, Chris Moore. He still delivers, doesn't he?<p>Per-Helge

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Although I cannot call myself a supporter, as a local football fan a number of my Saturday afternoons have been taken up by a visit to New Lodge.<p>As someone who believes he knows the game pretty well, your most accomplished defender goes by the name of Dickenson (I think!). This chap never gets a mention, but goes about his business quietly and confidently. So much so that I think he was playing in midfield the last time I was over!<p>Surely this is the sort of player to take the club forward.

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
I agree with newlodgeblue. <p>But I would include Gary Henty and Dicko for sub.<p>Sorry but the rest of the squad isn't worth keeping if the performances are anything to go by.

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Oooooooo sorry, not quite agreeing with you.<p>I'd let Joe Baker go. Had a terrible season as far as I've seen with lots of lack lustre performances.<p>Also, there was a rumour that he was unhappy at New Lodge? Is this true...?

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
Oooooooo sorry, not quite agreeing with you.<p>I'd let Joe Baker go. Had a terrible season as far as I've seen with lots of lack lustre performances.<p>Also, there was a rumour that he was unhappy at New Lodge? Is this true...?

offline Ryan.c

Ryan.c
Don't personally know if Joe is unhappy at New Lodge, but he doesn't appear to be enjoying his football as much as previous seasons. Granted, Joe has had a quite season, but quality is quality and if we harbour any aspirations for Conference football, then keeping hold of players like Joe is an absolute must. It doesn't help Joe's cause when he is played out of position to cover-up the lack of centre forwards we don't have at the club. And with those two (Calder and Borg) shouting orders at you left right and centre, I'd be a little unhappy too..

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
The centre backs question is an interesting one - Looks like Juho Rantala and one other in a back 4... If we can get Tim Cole away from Dagenham then i'd go for him if not then Mooro. Ollie Blackwell has also done well since he's come into the side. Dicko playing in front of the back 4 gives them a bit more protection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus