Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Okay, What Happened Today?

Okay, apologies to those who I have offended on this site but what happened this afternoon?<p>Aside from the guys sitting down behind the goal (was this a silent protest, lads?) there was very little to cheer us up.<p>That's it. Can't say anymore than that. Well I could but some people will say that I'm being negative and after THAT performance, who could blame me.<p>Never mind, it's only a game...

At least we signed de Aldershot winger on a two year contract Gazza.Marky Graham is a wicked little winger according to the Aldersh*t site.And at least we know he fights for the cause,cos we see him in action at de lodge earlier in de season.It was toilet today but at most games it will be like dis now,end of season stuff.

The inpromptu 'sit-down' was not a protest, but was more an act of frustration of having to continually watch boring and inept performances. I think this is the worst Billericay side for donkeys years, at a time when the club is trying to push for a Conference place. I personally give Mr. Calder and Mr. Borg the first 6 games of next season to prove what direction we're going in. If we get off to a bad start, that's it, all-out revolt!

So it was a good one to miss then?<p>By all accounts without Joe in the side, we're decidedly lacking in attack. Whilst applauding the signings made so far (Rantala, Graham and John all look quality players) we've still got two major areas of concern - the left hand side and up front - and none of the recent arrivals have done much to alleviate this. Ah well look on the bright side - only 2 games left.....

eeh, let me see if I've got this right. This Mark Graham you're mentioning as a new player, he's the same who was sent off for fighting when we played Aldershot?<p>The norwegian football season started today, with my norwegian club, Vålerenga (promoted back into Premier before this season), making a 1-1 draw at home.<p>Per-Helge

Had their goalkeeper not been sent off we wouldn't even have salvaged a draw.<p>Unfortunately this sort of performance is becoming the norm.<p>Mr Calder and chums have no new ideas and I think it is time they went. We have not moved forward in all the time they have been here.