Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

COME ON LADS!!!

CANV EFM

lets liven up!! we are riding high in 7th perfectly placed to sneak thru the pack and ambush the stressed out leaders come january .. we are only a point behind the scum now and we have a game of footy to watch tonite in the freezing cold pissing rain...the pitch will be like a swamp..

all this and we are playing pretty much the worst football for about 5 seasons,

once we get it together we'll be flying, there are no outstanding teams in the league this season , just lots of boringly efficient ones tonights prediction

canvey 6 h.b. zero attn 495 .. 555 if it stops raining

I love your optimism Canv,but i think you are right no one is exactly running away with it at the moment and we are still in there with a shout if we can string a few wins together.I wonder what the signing of Mark Brennan will do for us i wouldnt have thought he was that good for George Borg to let us have him.

I still think we are missing Mick Bodley we have not played that well since he went missing last season ,I cant understand why there has been no mention of him from the club although i did hear he has had a few games for Southend reserves.Can anyone throw some light on it ?

What happened about the remarks made by Jeff after the Slough game about some players will be leaving ? not a lot!

I think we need a settled team ,I dont think we have started with the same team twice this season and it cant be easy for the new players never knowing who their playing with.

Lets hope for a good result tonight and climb above the "scum"