Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Navigation

Ian_W

You might have spotted that your navigation has altered on the side - for some reason (beyond my control) there is a delay on the results tonight - but you will shortly be able to see various amounts of info relating to Canvey & the league.

The number of items on the left will grow - and you will have even more information at your fingertips.

If there is anything you would like to see on the left, please let me know - I doubt you will mention a single item that I am not about to introduce - but you can try wink.gif

Enjoy.....

Okay - the navigation has been further updated - we are now able to show a head 2 head for the next game, a results grid, as well as a form guide for each team in the league, a progress chart, season's records and sequences so far in the season.

Oh and of course the results both for Canvey & the league results.

Attendances section is not quite right, but hopefully I can sort that out.

My thanks to FootballWebPages for supplying this data, and allowing us to use it. We are of course dependant upon their data, so if you find that the pages are not displaying we may have had difficulty in collecting the data at that time.

We will be adding further pages for your enjoyment in the coming days.