Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thanks

I know I have got a reputation for moaning this half of the season (which isn't really the real me) but enough has been said about that.<p>I would like to thank the team and the management for a enjoyable game against Purfleet. I thought the lads did well and it was as enjoyable a game as I have seen down at New Lodge under Calders management.<p>Cheers. I'm not going to single out any players 'cos I thought they all played well as a team (okay, our goalkeeper was exceptional, keeping us in the game when all looked lost).<p>Lets us hope that it will continue into next season and we look forward to the "New Dawn" or "Payback" as GC call it.

A wicked performances from de Billericay and de Canvey lost as well!Wicked flag by de Norwegians and de wicked flares!If only the Norwegians could come to every game we would be unbeatable.De Linger and de Simpson were crap an all,can't wait for next season.Marky Graham for captain.

Hi Guys!

Back in Norway now, tired, exhausted, thirsty, smelling awful, and no time to get home and take a shower before I have to go to work, so I'm at work now, in my Billericay-shirt and all, because i forgot my bag at the Crown...<p>As always, it was a pleasure to be back in Billericay, and I will try everything I can to come over as often as possible next season too!<p>I also talked to the boys in the choir, and they were, not too my surprise, absolutely overhvelmed over the response and hospitality they received.<p>Actually, I think that we have gotten ourselves some more supporters who would like to come over again...and again...and again...<p>Couldn't been better, with the big flag, flares and a lot of singing, and then again an excellent win!<p>And if I remember correctly from yesterday, I think that the big flag is staying back in Billericay, so that you could expect to see it more often next season!<p>Per-Helge

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> Back in Norway now, tired, exhausted, thirsty, smelling awful, and no time to get home and take a shower before I have to go to work <hr></blockquote><p>Your wife is going to be sooooooo impressed!