Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

• Photo
      19 Jun
    codpiece

RT @Coral: England's goals came from two corners with Harry Kane scoring in the box. When you remember you had Harry Kane taking the corne…

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-June 18 )

• Photo
    Barry Scott

• Photo
    Potatoman

• Photo
    gatefandanny

• Photo
    TheCat13

Photo

Only one more game to go....

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
14 replies to this topic

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
And then we can wave this season goodbye. I for 1 won't be missing it...<p>...But I'm already looking forward to August and the new season!!!

offline Ryan.c

Ryan.c
Agree with that. August seems a bloody long way off at the moment though.

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
And what a game to finish with... a probable bore draw with Purfleet...<p>Goodbye Season 2001 / 2002. You won't be missed.

offline BTFC Norway

BTFC Norway
  • Spectator
Bore draw? Not with 30-something norwegians on the ground, and the BIG blue flag!!!<p>If the players don't get inspiration enough seeing the big flag for the first time this season (I think so?), nothing gonna inspire them!Ever!<p> images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 images/icons/grin.gif" border="0 <p>Per-Helge
(still not certain)

offline BTFC Norway

BTFC Norway
  • Spectator
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Simon BTFC:
<strong>...But I'm already looking forward to August and the new season!!!</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I second that! I'm really full of expectations for next season!<p>Per-Helge

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Already looking forward to annual trip to Great Wakering.

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
Let's hope it's nice and sunny again this year...

offline BTFC Martin

BTFC Martin
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I think I can hold my breath for next season, it smacks of de ja vu.

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> it smacks of de ja vu <hr></blockquote><p>In what way?

offline BTFC Martin

BTFC Martin
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
We have new signings and people think we will do well next season with them.

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
So if we hadn't made any signings and/or people thought we were going to do badly you'd be happier? I think the difference is that in Mark Graham we have a player of proven quality at the top end of the Ryman Premier. If we make more signings of that quality then I think we will do well - particularly if we can get the striker problem sorted.

offline BTFC Martin

BTFC Martin
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I don't think it matters who we sign with the current Manager.

offline GazzaBTFC

GazzaBTFC
  • Youth Team Coach
I dunno. A new season is like New Years Day. All the dissapointment of the last season is forgotton with the new challenges.<p>What with the new fixture list (inc. local derby's with Canvey and Braintree), new cup campaign and the thought that we HAVE to do well in the league so we are involved in the changes to the pyramid system. Now that does excite me.<p>BUT I detect a little doubt with BTFC Mark? I know what you mean but as I said, the new season brings on hope and we forget the "ills" of the past season.<p>Lets raise a glass today when we are the bar for the forthcoming season and may it be a successful one.

offline BTFC Martin

BTFC Martin
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
just a bit. Heard a lot of talk over the past 3 seasons, but not much action.

offline Simon BTFC

Simon BTFC
I actually said as much to GC after the heybridge game - I have no doubt that both he and Rod are absolutely determined that next season is going to be a quantum leap forwards for BTFC - (Plug alert) if you want to hear the plans both have for next season then the fans forum on may 8th is the place to be!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus