Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Local newspapers

Anyone who can send me a copy of local newspapers if they have written anything about the match and us norwegians?<p>Would love to have a clip or too for my scrapbook...but left back to Norway early on sunday morning.<p>If they also wrote anything before the match, I would appreciate it if it was possible to get a copy of those to.<p>Alternatively, some of you who could fax me those cuttings?<p>Per-Helge

Does anyone have the snailmail-adresses (or faxnumbers) to the different local newspapers?<p>How many are there?

Billericay & Wickford Gazette?

Billericay Recorder?

Evening Echo?<p>Have any of these had any articles about the last match vs Purfleet?<p>I'll guess that the articles published on thisisessex are only edited, short versions of the articles printed in the newspapers?<p>Per-Helge