Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonights game.

Big whoopee for you - I bet you feel really important, being off from work all the time for every match.

Keep praising yourself for that, as I suspect nobody else will care too much about it.

Like I said before, come back when you have made epic away journeys to some of the more obscure places.

I shall be at Carlisle even if I have to change shifts which I have to do from time to time. You can't get more obscure than that!! Perhaps we can have a friendly chat and air our differing opinions over a pint!!

Quote:
I suspect nobody else will care too much about it.

I care ...

Love it when we get loads of Fleet fans to games both at home and away .

Well done for 12 out of 12 , only managed 9 meself so far .

It doesnt matter how many games people get to - everyones circumstances are different - if you're young, free and single, its much easier to get to games than if you're married and have young kids, or than if you've got a job (like FF), where you cant always change shifts, even if you want to.

I went to several away games last season, but havent gone to any this year, due to family circumstances - that doesnt make me any less of a supporter, however, and I do hold a season ticket and go to all the home games.

Stop worrying about picking holes in fellow Fleet fans, Mr Stevenson - whether we see one game a season or all 42. We all start somewhere and even someone who comes just for the odd game, may be come a regular in due course.

Mind you, if you do persist in knocking fellow Fleet fans, there will probably be several of us willing to take you off and maroon you on your own personal desert island !! (Yes - appalling humour, I know, but its the best I can do!)

Thanks for the 'constructive' comments about my post.

Forgive me for imposing on your forum but yes after the Gate i do follow your results because of the significant Margate influence in the side, but also because i admire the way that Ford has assembled a team of strong powerful players, plus a bit of pace which is recipe for conference success.

I did see you at FGR and also predicted you would get top 5 place at start of season.

Seeing you achieve that is as painful to me, as last night must have been for you guys.

Increasingly impressed by Protheroe, but you do need either pace at the back,or the extra organisational skills that Porter has.

Manny is an interesting one-i wish him/you no ill will, but just my personal opinion that he will fade as season goes on, as winter and heavy pitches approach, and i really think he flatters to deceive somewhat.

Wish you well

(Jimmy-wish we could get 350 to our games these days !!)

Up the Gate(our away kit is almost as bad as yours this season-and you should see the shorts!!

Sorry-do not wish to prolong your agony, but i note that no-one appears to have posed the question of

'who was meant to be marking Sills at that free kick'.

I should imagine your manager had a few choice words to say on that momentary loss of concentration.

Quote:
I shall be at Carlisle even if I have to change shifts which I have to do from time to time. You can't get more obscure than that!! Perhaps we can have a friendly chat and air our differing opinions over a pint!!

I do change shifts from time to time - however I missed the Leigh match & the Aldershot because I changed shifts. I was originally mornings but had to swap shifts due to my daughter's hospital op.

Annoying thing was that it was all over in a day, which even surprised the hospital staff but by then, the damage to my work hours had already been done.