Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 18 )

• Photo
    GaryFB

• Photo
    Harry J Allstars

• Photo
    PJ!

• Photo
    Jenko

• Photo
    NelsonM

• Photo
    RamsgateMICK

• Photo
    roxya

Ricay bigger than Livingstone

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
No replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Although it doesn't seem quite right us moving to Basildon I am warming to the idea.
Basildon is a town of well over 100000 inhabitants compared to about 35-40000 in Billericay. Wickford has another 30000 not to mention places like Brentwood. So when we move to Bas. we will have a massive fan base much like Livingstone FC in Scotland, also based in a "new town." In fact when Bas was built it was billed as "city of the future."
I think people from Billericay will still come down to Bas, especially if we provide transport and play in a fantastic new stadium with good facilities and access.
Keeping New Lodge is a brilliant idea for keeping a part of BTFC in Billericay but can any one tell me what will actually be at New Lodge when it's developed? Will the existing pitch be built on? What facilities will there be at new Lodge?
And another question, is the new ground 100% definite and will it be actually be built in Gloucester Park or just outside it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus