Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 18-October 17 )

• Photo
    Springer

• Photo
    DAMO

Photo

Ex manager returns

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline The Shadow

The Shadow
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: M K Dons , Walton Casuals
  • Foes: Luton Town . AFCW .
  • Fav. Player(s): Laurie Sanchez, John Fashanu , Alan Cork, Dennis Wise, Dave Beasant,
  • Fav. Sport(s): Snooker , Rugby Union, Boxing . Darts .
Well I met Terry Back when I was working for the local paper in my kingstonian & wimbledon days.Can you please tell me how this Joker ever got to be a manager ,as far as i can make out he never made it as a player at all.He talks like he's gods gift to football. I heard him say 2 or 3 years ago how he was going to make enfield great again,and seriously people were trying very hard not to laugh.He now tells a similar tale at W & H ,I think someone should enlighten them as to what a real dipstick he is .He must have talked his way to coaching certs because I dont believe he earned them through his knowledge which is Zero.

offline Beer Sponsor

Beer Sponsor
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
I always got the impression that he impressed Laz by offering to work for nothing at EFC. I think though that when you are claiming benefit and on the back page of local papers week in week out that's probably what you have to do!

His instruction to one of his EFC players to go out and break Stuart Snowden's leg (overheard by the referee & Brad Brotherton, which didn't help), perhaps sums the guy up.

If indeed he has any badges, those that awarded them ought to look seriously at taking them away in my view.

offline TopGun

TopGun
  • First XI - Sub
  • Supports: Enfield , West Ham .
  • Foes: You know who ,Grrrrr
I'm sorry to say I still supported Enfield when he became manager,He Imeidiately bourght in dave preece and seemed to attract some good young players.Even L F was star struck by him, It wasn't long before he showed us what a fraud he was and results got worse ,players were released and replaced by even worse ones and still he gave us the old wives tales.He then released the entire defence -coppard, docherty ,Richardson,Braithwaite, and replaced them with 37 year old pat clarke. It was only then I vowed never to watch E's again while he was in charge.

offline Anfield Towner

Anfield Towner
  • Reserves
...and he was even worse when he got on the pitch, which happened on at least a couple of occasions!

offline suffolkwilk

suffolkwilk
  • Onlooker
I was at a good game at Histon the other night. Always a good game when Aylesbury get stuffed out of sight!! This bloke with a baldish head sat in front of me talking rubbish all first half. I then realised I remembered him from my nightmares. Christ its Terry Back I thought. I moved before I did something I would probably regret later!!

offline Beer Sponsor

Beer Sponsor
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
If you see him again, take a chance.

There will be plenty who speak up for you in mitigation!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus