Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SHOP?

We'd love to welcome you to our end of the Park Lane Andy, complete with the bar, programme shed and supporters shop. Unfortunately the games that I have been to so far this season have been segregated. There is always the hope that the powers that be will see reason tomorrow and, as only a small crowd is expected (aren't England playing someone at 3:00pm???), open up the ground to everyone. Certainly won't be any trouble from the Canvey fans and I don't suppose your lot are all trouble makers.

If you can't get to our end and use the bar, the closest pub is only 5 minutes walk away. Click here for more information

common sense says the game shouldnt be segregated and Forest Green fans should be allowed in the bar and allowed to watch the England game.

Had to laugh reading the Echo tonight on how they will be showing the England game at 5pm in the bar and won't be giving out any updates on the tannoy. I think there will be plenty of radio's around at the groung tomorrow and it will be impossible not to know the score. Still nice touch by the club anyway.

NO TROUBLE MAKERS FROM FGR WILL TRAVEL .

WE HAVE GAINED THE TAG AS THE MOST FRIENDLIEST CLUB IN CONFERENCE.

BEEN TO EVERY AWAY GAME FOR PAST 8 SEASONS , THIS WILL BE MY 1ST TO CANVAY

SEE YOU IN CLUB BAR AND SHOP TOMORROW

BEST WISHES

ANDY FGR