Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CYNICAL BASTA*DS !!!!

Firstly, my deepest and most sincere condolonces to the Bigley family of Liverpool.

Now to the crux of the matter !

How much longer are we Brits going to sit back and let some second rate religious sect carry on this cynical method of negotiation. ?

Second rate, I hear you ask ? YES Second rate. The Muslims have'nt exactly been that quick or strong to denounce the actions of so called freedom fighters in Iraq ! OK - They sent a delagation to Iraq to plead for Kens life.

[color:"red"]

BIG DEAL !!!!!!!!

[color:"black"]

Big Tone shows his 'eloquence' with words, but does f'ck all else.

We are fighting terrorism, not playing a game of soddin' Monopoly !

For my part ? We have a couple of Mat-Muncher families living very close to us, so I am now going to take it upon myself to request that their women 'Remove their black head-dresses when I see them in the street.'

[color:"red"] WHY ? [color:"black"]

Basically, because I find it 'Racially Offensive'. Should they object, I will have to point out that The Queen is the Head of State in this country, [color:"red"] AND [color:"black"] is also the head of the Church of England. Strangely enough, I can find no reference to her tenure to the muslim faith. Basically, my message will be, "Sorry - If you don't like my comments, then I suggest you return to a muslim country where they stone women for adultery."

I am not going to apologise to anyone if I offend. All I can say is roll on the next election. I WAS going to vote UKIP, but now I'll have to change to BNP !

[color:"red"] I'VE HAD ENOUGH ! [color:"black"]

Just as a passing thought, wouldn't the Finsbury Park mosque make a good target for R.A.F. target practice ???????????