Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gills in Northfleet saga

Quote:
Don't think i said anything about die hard fans if that is aimed at me, i said gates would drop back to 700-800 if we went down, perhaps we should say how many will stay if we were unfortunate to go back down, a die hard fan does not take 40 years 70 years or whatever, it is a fan who stays with the club from top to bottom and back again and if you look at our gates seven or eight years ago they were 400-500 and thats where it stayed, as we climbed the league the gates went up.
Anyway enough of this trash if you are in Tesco's Strood on a Friday we can read the back page together and even better still we can read the non league paper and preview the Halifax game.
And also don't make me give long answers as jc has a go about my punctuation.

Sorry no this was not aimed at you I read something else on here about some guy had been going for fourty years and only if you have been going this long are you a die hard fan.

Unless I'm reading it wrong. Perhaps he was saying was has been watchingus for fourty years which means he is a die hard fan but you don't need to be watching the Fleet for this long to be Die hard.

Oh well im off to pick holes out of mepis's punctuation and spelling

I cdnuolt blveiee taht i cloud aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht i was rdgnieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabridge Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig waht!. Yaeh and I awlyas thguoht slpeling was ipmorantt!!!