Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-November 17 )

• Photo
    ASF

• Photo
    Red Neck

• Photo
    cityman

• Photo
    Fleet boys

• Photo
    Windsor Castle's Moat

QE2 Stadium

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
21 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Bearing in mind the Enfield Gazette this week where does the comments of the Enfield Harriers leave Laz. Bearing in mind he was talking of a ground share with them.<P>Another lie ?<P>THM

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Bearing in mind that some people may have not seen the Gazette yet this week or may live where they will never see it.<P>Why leave a comment like this without leaving the full story.<P>This is just the sort of thing thats starts more bad feeling.

offline Fruitbat

Fruitbat
It seemed pretty obvious what THM was on about. Last week, Laz said he had the QE2 stadium lined up, yet I hear that he has not even talked to the bloke who runs the QE2 !!<BR>However, he has talked with DB, and if our other options don't materialise, then that could be our next stop.<BR>Incidentally Rob, Oops Sorry 'Freebird', you are allowed out, and several Cheshunt shops sell the Gazzette !! Try the One-Stop in the pond .

offline Freebird

Freebird
I was pointing out the fact that this notice board in national and other around the country would not know what had appeared in the gazette.<P>Plus while we are on the subject I have today read the gazette and it would appear to me that people at the QE2 Stadium would prefer ETFC and say good things about them seeing as some of you had just given them money to support their youth people travelling overseas, and they may expect some money in the future.<P>I would be silly to bite the hand that fed you.

offline ETFC Neil

ETFC Neil
  • First XI - Sub
Rob,<P>You are right in one respect: the money you refer to was a collection raised at a recent game for the Harriers youth. However, there was never, nor has there ever been a suggestion as you appear to be implying, that the Harriers athletes expect lots more cash coming their way. <P>I don't know for sure what the curcumstances behind Enfield Town moving in at QE2 would be, but let's not have any officials at EFC bemoaning the fact that it should have been theirs to move back to the borough. After all, this was a site recommended by the Task Force to the chairman, and we all know that he rejected it out of hand.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Rob<P>Seeing as you are one of only four people still defending the regime at EFC, I would be interested to know how many games you have actually attended this season.

offline Freebird

Freebird
Neil<BR>I only took it that EH would support ETFC in the hope that money may come there way in the future as I am sure most smaller sports clubs would. <P>As they have no clubhouse then the thought of ETFC coming to join them would sort that out, so they would be in gavour of it.<P>Seeing as they have just lost a home at Picketts Lock. I have seen a notice of the board at QE2 that mentions the clubhouse only going up if they stayed there, but the time scale would be decided in the future.<P>Then the chance to have someone else build it comes along they would be silly to not think about joining up with you.<P>Anyway do they have the final say on what happens at QE2 or is it the Council, as changing rooms would still be needed for the playing fields so they would have to have some input.<P>Finally I am lead to beleive that the main building is listed so could not be knowced down.<P>Mr dip lo mat<BR>why does it matter to you how many games I have been to this season.<P>I dont see how that matters when voiceing my oponion.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Yes you are right the Harriers approached Enfield Town,but just let me tell you all that there is no way in Gods earth Enfield Council will ever give anything to Papa, so out of the two clubs it will be Enfield Town playing at THE QE2 if it is right for us to do so, i am sorry to say but while Papa is anything to do with your club you will get *uck all help from any body you only have to look at the ammount of sponsers Enfield Town have already to realize that. images/icons/mad.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Come on kid's Why all the banta??? ok ok laz is yes a *** but, come on Enfield f.c was once a club all of you use to follow, surly you dont want to the club to demise just coz the chairman is a *** !!! a new club was formed, Enfield town you lot done well after only a 30ish days or more the first game, good for any club! the team is doing well ok! but why have a go at each other just because of a [****!!****]!!! I have only missed ONE game for Enfield f.c this year and have seen good footy, but have seen some s#it as well!!! come on we should all be football on this site on **** takeing!!!!!!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Colin, you mention Papa Lazarou is involved with Freebird's club but I haven't heard anything about Laz taking over Somersett Ambury. <BR>This is my point, Rob. Everyone is entitled to voice their opinion but you continue to stick up for Lazarou and slate ETFC even though you've boycotted EFC for several years and, I presume from your crafy evasion of my question, still don't go and watch them now - thus rendering your opinion slightly invalid.

offline Freebird

Freebird
not wanting to go over to much ground again but the only reason for me not going to games was Roy Butler<P>now he is gone and when i am not committed with SAVE I will attend matches in the meantime as I have done over the last few seasons I will keep in touch with supporters at the game and find out te score.<P>you gat get Bubbles to confirm that since we have both had mobile phones around two/three years i have always txt hime and he txt me when goals have been scored and at HT and FT.<P>I still do this with Bubbles and now with Del Boy for EFC.<P>thus not rendering your opinion slightly invalid at all

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Freebird:<BR><STRONG>not wanting to go over to much ground again but the only reason for me not going to games was Roy Butler<P><.. snip...><P>I still do this with Bubbles and now with Del Boy for EFC.<P>thus not rendering your opinion slightly invalid at all</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Rob, skip it. You can only tell people THE SAME things so many times and, just like kids, some of them will never grasp what you are saying!!<P>Derek

offline Colin, Germany

Colin, Germany
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
I am one of the people who reads this forum but have not seen the Gazette. I have never seen a copy of the Gazette on sale in Hamburg. Before I had an Internet connection, I used to get the Gazette sent over to Hamburg, but even this was not very reliable.<BR>As for the QE Stadium, it is quite nice, but it is much nicer watching football matches at a ground without an athletics track.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Freebird <BR>Sorry - I'm in a picky mood this morning - but just what does this mean:<P>"THUS NOT RENDERING YOUR OPINION SLIGHTLY INVALID AT ALL"?<P>I've looked at it forwards, backwards and upside down but I just can't get it.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Delboy, you're right. I cannot grasp onto the reason why anyone is still sticking up for Lazarou.<P>Rob, you left the club because Roy Butler was there, yet you've slagged off everybody at ETFC for leaving the club because Lazarou was in charge.<BR>Yours was a personal gripe, our reason was that we could see no way the club would survive with Lazarou in charge, making you not only a hypocrite but a selfish one...<P>RSVP Monsieur images/icons/grin.gif" border="0

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
Graeme<BR>Good point well made!

offline Freebird

Freebird
Sorry Boyz u still dont understand do you For year Roy has been backed in his decision by the others around him and I have letters to prove it. by others I mean people that are now with ETFC who have been nice to chris in person but very differant behind his back. <P>The ony person at FC that has ever stated he would be happy for Chris to come back was TL<P>so dont tell me it was personal it was very much backed by others.<P>They are all now gone WHOOPEE

offline The Horse'sMouth

The Horse'sMouth
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Freebird:<BR><STRONG>Sorry Boyz u still dont understand do you For year Roy has been backed in his decision by the others around him and I have letters to prove it. by others I mean people that are now with ETFC who have been nice to chris in person but very differant behind his back. <P>The ony person at FC that has ever stated he would be happy for Chris to come back was TL<P>so dont tell me it was personal it was very much backed by others.<P>They are all now gone WHOOPEE</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>But you still don't watch Enfield on a regular basis.<P>THM

offline Freebird

Freebird
why do I have to is it a condition of supporting a club if so Man utd would need to build a stauium to fit millions

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Freebird - do you have to practise to be as stupid as you? <BR>You left the club for a personal selfish reason. Others did not. You are the hypocrite. Good night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus