Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-July 17 )

• Photo
    brew32usa

• Photo
    Golden Boots

• Photo
    sutGrantham

• Photo
    Twertoner

• Photo
    mickey mouse

• Photo
    TilburyFCfan

• Photo
    Adil Berdai

Bedford Town Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
1 reply to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Despite what it says on the homepage, I notice from the Bedford Town website that today's game is off as they have an FA Cup game. Seems to have been rearranged for 13/11/01 - was anybody going to let us know? Not even any information about this on the rip-off line, although I must admit to not listening to all 3 interviews on there!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <Enfieldian>:<BR><STRONG>Despite what it says on the homepage, I notice from the Bedford Town website that today's game is off as they have an FA Cup game. Seems to have been rearranged for 13/11/01 - was anybody going to let us know? Not even any information about this on the rip-off line, although I must admit to not listening to all 3 interviews on there!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Details of the Bedford game made the last programme insofar that it was shown as "TBA" on the fixture list and moved to the bottom of the page. (Ditto the web site).<P>With regards to the front page, that is a problem with trying to be helpful! There is a script to display the fixtures when the date approaches and for some reason this cannot be amended then, unfortunately, it will sometimes show incorrect information.<P>Yes, it has been re-arranged to the 13th and that information will obviously be in the next programme.<BR>Derek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus