Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 22-November 17 )

• Photo
    TORSTEN FRINGS

• Photo
    hangthedj

• Photo
    Hillier9

• Photo
    andy j

• Photo
    Lato

• Photo
    guestperson

• Photo
    HISTONGIRL

• Photo
    Sailesy

• Photo
    billericay gooner

• Photo
    PWE681522

Photo

FMC/RLC

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
16 replies to this topic

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
Do you know who you've got in the Ryman League and Full Member's Cups. If not, do you know when the draws are?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Badger:<BR><STRONG>Do you know who you've got in the Ryman League and Full Member's Cups. If not, do you know when the draws are?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The FMC has been s*******. The RLC has its first round (prelim?) this week. I believe the draw for the next round is next week.<P>Derek

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
Why was the FMC s*******?<P>I know it was a mickey mouse cup, but it's one of those competitions where if you find yourselves in the quarter-finals, you start thinkin 'Hey, a trophy' and start taking it seriously.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi Delboy,<P>I will take a look as to why s******* was refused when you posted it.<P>I did reply to your email, but it bounced back, saying you have an invalid address.<P>Admin.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi,<P>The problem has bow been corrected.<P>It was because the word ******* was banned, and so by putting an s on the front, to form a different word, it still hid the rest of the word.<P>Anyway you can now type scrapped to your hearts content.<P>Thanks for pointing this out.<P>Banning words is not an exact science, as you will have realised, but in order for these boards to appear to certain people that normally cannot view certain boards it is a requirement, and in any event if I say **** off, I think any adult can work out the words that are hidden images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
arsene wenger<P>Oh, that one got through.<BR>But I suppose it should really, what with this being a footie site.<p>[ 31 October 2001: This message was edited by: Badger ]

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Hi Badger,<P>The problem with certain words is either to ban the exact word like Dog or any word that has Dog in it.<P>So banning any use of Dog would also ban Sheepdog. But if we were to ban the exact word Dog, sheepdog would go through fine.<P>Therefore with certain words do you ban the exact word, or any word conatining that word?<P>Without listing several thousand variations, there will always be the odd word that is banned, when it shouldn't be!<P>Hope that helps.<P>Admin.

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Badger:<BR><STRONG>Why was the FMC s*******?<P>I know it was a mickey mouse cup, but it's one of those competitions where if you find yourselves in the quarter-finals, you start thinkin 'Hey, a trophy' and start taking it seriously.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Just thought I'd re-ask the question, as we went a bit off topic for a few moments there...

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I think you will find it was scrapped, along with the associate cup, because of a) the lack of sponsor, B) the extra pressure it gave clubs last year, during the bad weather, and c) when the league is re-structured next season, it will mean that there would be almost as may clubs playing in the FMC, as the League Cup, and so it makes it rather pointless.

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
That makes sense, cheers admin.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by admin:<BR><STRONG>Hi Badger,<P>The problem with certain words is either to ban the exact word like Dog or any word that has Dog in it.<P>So banning any use of Dog would also ban Sheepdog. But if we were to ban the exact word Dog, sheepdog would go through fine.<P>Therefore with certain words do you ban the exact word, or any word conatining that word?<P>Without listing several thousand variations, there will always be the odd word that is banned, when it shouldn't be!<P>Hope that helps.<P>Admin.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>Brings memories of AOL flooding back - when they first started over here no one from Scunthorpe could join! Hmm... I wonder why.<P>Even better was the 'famous' **** advert a few years before simply citing "**** Cares".<P>Anymore?<P>Derek

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by <delboy>:<BR><STRONG><P><BR>Brings memories of AOL flooding back - when they first started over here no one from Scunthorpe could join! Hmm... I wonder why.<P>Even better was the 'famous' **** advert a few years before simply citing "**** Cares".<P>Anymore?<P>Derek</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Just incase you can't work it out the **** are W-A-N-G!!<P>Derek<P>This could be fun (?). How many legitimate words can we get ***** out??

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Nobody's mentioned Scunthorpe yet and how about Arsenal?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
This could be quite big - next step is to try players...<p>ie N[****!!****]wo Kanu ????<p>J

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
ooohh !! it worked !!

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
I read somewhere that Barcelona (I think) have signed someone with a very rude surname. I'm not going to try typing it, the moderators will get all upset.<p>His name was ****

offline David Holden

David Holden
  • Youth Team Coach
  • Supports: Gravesend & Northfleet
  • Foes: Dartford
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr> I think you will find it was scrapped, along with the associate cup, because of a) the lack of sponsor, B) the extra pressure it gave clubs last year, during the bad weather, and c) when the league is re-structured next season, it will mean that there would be almost as may clubs playing in the FMC, as the League Cup, and so it makes it rather pointless. <hr></blockquote><p>I thought is was scrapped because we refused to give the Cup back. It looks very nice in our boardroom thank you very much images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus