Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

COLDSEAL AND HORNCHURCH -IS THIS TRUE?

THEROCK

Can't quite believe this is happening. I honestly thought it was a wind up when one of the EFM lot texted me to say you've gone bankrupt.

It seems a real mess and I'm deeply saddened by what is happening. I have many friends at Hornchurch and was always made to feel welcome when I visited your club.

Keep the faith. The club won't die!! Get behind your team more than ever. Those who walk away are not worth it, they are not Urchins' fans.

I'm trying to see this from how I would react if Canvey went under and I would be devestated.

So good luck. I'm sure you'll survive somehow. All being well I might pop down Tuesday night but don't give up. You'll fight another day!

Yellow

With very limited details indeed of the current situation at your place it is impossible to offer anything other than best wishes and good luck for the future from me.

Keep the faith, you Urchins.

I hope to see you all at Bridge Avenue later this month.

Very sorry to hear about what is happening at your club. My club, Slough Town, has been very close to such a thing on many occasions and so no one should take any joy in your current plight. This could happen to any non-league club at any time. Heartfelt sympathies to all at Hornchurch.

As a Grays supporter I am genuinely sorry to hear your news. This has been an exciting season so far and Hornchurch have proved to be a great side. It wouldn't be fair for you boys to start slipping down the table now just because of this mess.

Personally, I hope someone steps in with a big fat wallet and helps you out. If not, I hope you can maintain your success without it.

As long as we beat you on the 20th and you thrash Thurrock on the 10th. They always lose at home anyway.

Good luck for the future.