* No ground (and no bloody chance of getting one back in the borough, there is more chance of osamoa bin laden being granted English Citizenship)
* No Fans (good luck to ETFC)
* No Income Stream
* A chairman the character from the fast show would descirbe as a bit way and a bit woh
* Nothing going for us (the players do their best)
* NO FUTURE!!!
* Remember Maidstone United palying at Dartford - They went bust and they had fans!!!
* A manager who is tactically inept (although it was a alriight performance against Hastings)
Is there anything good going for the E'S!!!!! I bet two bottles of pop there isn't a dam thing and we're going down the pan.
ENFIELD FC ARE MY TEAM AND I WILL STICK BY THEM UNTIL THEY FOLD...After that i'll support another team
Amongst other things i have noticed this season that Geoff Chapple looks like he really stinks of sweat and BO...
Yeovil - ha ha ha ha ha .....league football's not coming your way
Stevenage Borough - About as much appeal as Tony Lazarou in a pair of speedo's.
Lots of Love