Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-September 17 )

• Photo
    GaryFB

• Photo
    Harry J Allstars

• Photo
    PJ!

• Photo
    Jenko

• Photo
    NelsonM

• Photo
    RamsgateMICK

• Photo
    roxya

Stuff I have noticed since the begining of the season

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
We have:

* No ground (and no bloody chance of getting one back in the borough, there is more chance of osamoa bin laden being granted English Citizenship)
* No Fans (good luck to ETFC)
* No Income Stream
* A chairman the character from the fast show would descirbe as a bit way and a bit woh
* Nothing going for us (the players do their best)
* NO FUTURE!!!
* Remember Maidstone United palying at Dartford - They went bust and they had fans!!!
* A manager who is tactically inept (although it was a alriight performance against Hastings)

Is there anything good going for the E'S!!!!! I bet two bottles of pop there isn't a dam thing and we're going down the pan.
ENFIELD FC ARE MY TEAM AND I WILL STICK BY THEM UNTIL THEY FOLD...After that i'll support another team

Amongst other things i have noticed this season that Geoff Chapple looks like he really stinks of sweat and BO...

Yeovil - ha ha ha ha ha .....league football's not coming your way

Stevenage Borough - About as much appeal as Tony Lazarou in a pair of speedo's.
Lots of Love

Bristol ManorFarmer

xxxxx

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
You will of course be very welcome at ETFC.

offline Colin, Germany

Colin, Germany
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
Losing four straight matches before the Hastings game all by the odd goal and scoring in all of them sounds more like bad luck than tactical ineptitude, but you saw the games and I did not.

offline MCD

MCD
  • Spectator
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Colin, Germany:
<strong>Losing four straight matches before the Hastings game all by the odd goal and scoring in all of them sounds more like bad luck than tactical ineptitude, but you saw the games and I did not.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>It WAS bad luck - just read the match reports for the number of chances made. Strangely enough, on Saturday we didn't have that many chances, put 2 away and won the game. Whopee!!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Losing four straight matches before the Hastings game all by the odd goal and scoring in all of them sounds more like bad luck than tactical ineptitude, but you saw the games and I did not.<p>OK I haven't seen EFC this year but from last year all I can say is that Tom Loizou is tactically inept. I'm sure he is a far better coach than he is a manager and perhaps that is one of the problems EFC has had to face. He is the manager who kept Flemming sitting on the bench when bringing him om got the E's to score (whether or not Flemming actually played well - he seemed to unnerve oppostition defences) He got rid of Rattray when Rattray was the E's battling midfield and dumped Curtis Johnson who was the E's best player at the time. On the other hand we heard that several players preferred his coaching style to Jim Chandler's. Perhaps coaching is his forté. Management certainly isn't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus