Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Vets Goalkeeper Urgently Wanted & Poss New Players

Phil Old Boy

Not the right channel I know, but hey if you don’t ask, and I hope the regulars don’t mind me posting this on here as a one off plea.

My Division 1 Vets team who play at Eastwoodbury Lane (15 mins drive from Canvey) in the Southend Borough Combination Vets League, have just lost their keeper.

From those of you who play or have run a club, trying to find a keeper is perhaps the most difficult task of all.

Just wondering if any of you know or are even up for playing in goal or out on the pitch, if your old enough!

The Div 1 standard is very good with 5 divisions in the league in all ranging from Premier to Div 4. The vets age is 35+, so Neville, perhaps if you are free on a Sunday morning and fancy a game!

If anyone does know of anyone or you are interested in playing then just put a mention on this thread and we’ll go from there.

Thanks, Phil (See where the Old Boy comes from now).

• 11 months later...