Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 17-August 17 )

• Photo
    Historian

• Photo
    I am Spartacus

• Photo
    Ritchie

• Photo
    Monkey8

• Photo
    TowerHamletsAdam

• Photo
    ExCalibur

• Photo
    ExLandlord (HUFC)

Photo

Vets Goalkeeper Urgently Wanted & Poss New Players

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline Phil Old Boy

Phil Old Boy
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
Not the right channel I know, but hey if you don’t ask, and I hope the regulars don’t mind me posting this on here as a one off plea.

My Division 1 Vets team who play at Eastwoodbury Lane (15 mins drive from Canvey) in the Southend Borough Combination Vets League, have just lost their keeper.

From those of you who play or have run a club, trying to find a keeper is perhaps the most difficult task of all.

Just wondering if any of you know or are even up for playing in goal or out on the pitch, if your old enough!

The Div 1 standard is very good with 5 divisions in the league in all ranging from Premier to Div 4. The vets age is 35+, so Neville, perhaps if you are free on a Sunday morning and fancy a game!

If anyone does know of anyone or you are interested in playing then just put a mention on this thread and we’ll go from there.

Thanks, Phil (See where the Old Boy comes from now).

offline zody

zody
  • Youth Team Coach
  • rank
My mate Mark lives near you and may be interested, here is his email address, theaccountant@poundlanecentral.wanadoo.co.uk , he is of the required age aswell

regards
Zody,
Romford FC . www.romfordfc.com
Youth,Community and Grant Officer

offline LEWIS JAMES HARKER

LEWIS JAMES HARKER
wat bout 16yr old im a fantastic keeper who can triple up as a defender or midfielder or striker

offline Sharming Paula

Sharming Paula
  • Youth Team Coach
Think the've probably got a keeper now. Original post was 08/11/04!! If they aint then must be bottom of the table lol

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Venom you need to be 36 + I know the old fake ID may get you a pack of bensons but you will have to stretch it to claim 36.

offline LEWIS JAMES HARKER

LEWIS JAMES HARKER
dam!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus