Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is this an outrageous suggestion

In light of the unhappy situation our neighbours at Hornchurch find themselves in and the fact there is bog all on telly would it be totally out of order for a couple yellow army to show a bit of solidarity tonight and pop along to their ground to watch the game.

If so would it be appropriate to attend in our colours.

It looks like there may be a couple of us we should stand out in yellow.

I must insist though that we do not cheer at any goals (for either side) maybe a respectfull clap should surfice.

Whats changed is fellow supporters are being stuffed.

A bit of empathy and all that.

I have got no desire to watch them either but imagine how I would feel if I was walking in their shoes.

Am I a bit to soft.

All of their players have been released, it is likely their youth squad will be playing tonight.

The manager has gone and there is no money for bar staff stewards etc.etc.

They will not be in a position to attract players and without a minor miracle are likely to plummet through the leagues into obscurity.

Their ground is owned by the council and they are genuinly on the brink.

I generally would not even consider going there unless it was to watch the boys in Yellow give them a good twonking.

However your average Hornchurch fan is a missguided chap who couldnt mange to swim across the estuary, but for the grace of god and all that.

£6.50 aint to much to me and the choice on tonights TV is crap so hey ho I might show a bit of solidarity maybe a bit of banter.

Could be a laugh.

Garry Hill is still manager and no doubt he will have to use his contacts to bring in players, i`m sure a certain game this weekend might attract a few.

Not knocking you for going it`s just i think there are clubs in more trouble than them.

Oh and i agree with "There but for the grace of god", that`s why i`d rather spend my money watching Canvey.

Hang on there chaps I would rather spend my money watching Canvey and I shall be there saturday and I will be dragging a dozen 12 year olds across London by train to make sure that they watch them as well. This is not an either/or situation if it was I would not be going.

There are teams worse off I know but not to many on our doorstep.

I haven't much sympathy for them. They tried to buy their way into the Conference and it failed big time.

I know Canvey have been accused of doing the samething but we never resorted to their level. At least we have stayed part time and have not paid the crazy wages that Hornchurch were paying.

I feel sorry for their real fans who were going before the glory days and for the players who have been dumped and were not even paid but thats it.