Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-September 17 )

• Photo
    Charles Windsor

• Photo
    fred_the_red

• Photo
    Thefan

• Photo
    LadyDi

• Photo
    FarleighArmy

Joe Nartey to make debut.......

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
8 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
for Hendon at Enfield on Saturday afternoon.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Are you joking!<p>My, my, the home fans will be sure to get on his back...er, maybe not!<p>Question: How many Ryman Premier League teams has Joe played for in his career?<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SteveNLOTN:
<strong>for Hendon at Enfield on Saturday afternoon.</strong><hr></blockquote>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Nope - no joke.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
what home fans are they then didnt think they had any left.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
wow thats original colin. there will be some there as there will be tomorrow night.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
bet you wont have 300+ though

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
OK we know that most EFC fans now follow ETFC but I respect Clive's decision to carry on supporting EFC as I feel sure he respects my and others' decision not to. Constant bitching ain't going to do anyone any good. I personally won't ever pay to see a game if I know the money is going to Lazarou. That's my choice. I am enjoying going to football again this season so I'm happy. That's enough for me. There's no need to slag off those whose choice was different.
RDWHAHB (Relax Don't Worry Have A Home Brew)

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
Well said Andy.<p>And as I don't have any homebrew, I'll agree with you by saying RDWHAPOB.<p>[ 09 November 2001: This message was edited by: Badger ]</p>

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Thanks for the comments Andy. Yes I respect anyone for the decision made this summer. Which was hard to take. Just a few who like to take pops occasionally. The business of no fans always gets me. As whenever that comes up I look in the mirror. Not pretty I know but visible. Therefore there must be some, though not many, fans of EFC. Even if i am only one. Funny though my supporters club membership number is 64. Not as many as ETFC but some not none. Good luck to all sides for the resty of the season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus