Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Town FC website

• 4 weeks later...

Hello to Hertford. I was born in Ware Rd, Hertford in 1971 and went to Wheatcroft Primary School. Whilst there I used to go to HTFC to get in free at half time (there were always about ten of us 7 year old lads)when they opened the gates. Early memories are of Shadbolt as Centre back and Mahony (?) in midfield. Indeed when I made my debut for County Hall against McMillan Breweries (aged 15) Shadbolt was playing for them and nutted me within 10 seconds of being on the pitch.

Moved to Birmingham in 1989 and started supporting Moor Green FC, and played for Chaddesley Corbett FC. My sister still lives on West St and I've been to see HTFC a couple of times recently - but the ground seems to be going to pot. I'm off to visit your website now...

Vogue

Chaddesley Corbett FC