Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-November 17 )

• Photo
    Tommy Collins

• Photo
    stuieboy

Photo

england game v spain

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
2 replies to this topic

offline east end

east end
  • Onlooker
  • rank
not here to talk about the monkey noises from the crowd but the roving advertisement boards around the perimiter of the pitch dont no if they revolve during play or its just for television but they distract you from the game just wonderd if anyone had any comments as im shore they will end up over here

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
I finf you get used to them after a few minutes, unless the game is awful. When that happens I find I get distracted anyway. So on the whole, I don't really mind them.

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
I hate them, and I have been known to rant about them.

I can't see why they are permitted (well yes, of course I can) as substistutes on the bench or warming up have to wear tracky tops or something to avoid confusing the officials, and there was the famous occassion about 12 years ago when a ref (at QPR I think) stopped the game to ask a supporter wearing a yellow top to remove it, as he was confusing it with the linesman's flag. In any event it must be distracting for the players and could take their eye off the ball as they're about to trap it or whatever.

Plus it's bloody annoying!

So there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus