Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-November 17 )

• Photo
    Tommy Collins

• Photo
    stuieboy

Not dead just yet but!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
5 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
I am sad at what is happening to Enfield and yesterdays result just about sums it all up,the death tolls are beginning to sound but even if you survive where will you play next season, because sure as **** they dont want you at the wood next season, I have heard that Papa is looking at a ground share deal with Cheshunt which will mean relegating Enfield at the end of the season the slimy bast*** so was yesterdays game plan all ready sorted before the players took to the field,maybe just maybe you will meet the mighty Enfield Town sooner rather than later,but fair play to you fans who have stuck with Enfield but its sad to say while you are lining Papas pockets he will remain and the once great Enfield will die.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by <Colin Ex Gateman>:
<strong>I am sad at what is happening to Enfield and yesterdays result just about sums it all up,the death tolls are beginning to sound but even if you survive where will you play next season, because sure as **** they dont want you at the wood next season, I have heard that Papa is looking at a ground share deal with Cheshunt which will mean relegating Enfield at the end of the season the slimy bast*** so was yesterdays game plan all ready sorted before the players took to the field,maybe just maybe you will meet the mighty Enfield Town sooner rather than later,but fair play to you fans who have stuck with Enfield but its sad to say while you are lining Papas pockets he will remain and the once great Enfield will die.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Colin,<p>Am sad to see you 'knocking' again. Yes, it was bad yesterday but things will get better. Ground share at Cheshunt? That seems to raise it's ugly head every time we have a set back! "lining Papas pockets" - on our crowds, are you sure???<p>Enfield will NOT die!

offline Colin, Germany

Colin, Germany
  • National Squad - 2nd XI
That seems a fair point, Derek. Enfield must be losing money on the current gates. If Lazarou is hoping to make money, it must surely be the escrow account.
I am also sad to see Enfield lose 6-0 at home. Hendon were a tough opponent in the 1960's, but Enfield were far better in the 1970's and 1980's. Now it seems that Hendon have got back in front.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
The late 1970s perhaps but not the early years. Who can forget that glorious day in 1972......

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Remember it well Simon, London Senior Cup final on May 12th, Enfield FC (Enfield) 2, Hendon 0, scorers John Butterfield and Ken Gray.
Regards
Glyn images/icons/wink.gif" border="0

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Derek
I was not knocking but as you so often tell me football is all about opions, and if you can change my views on the above i will gladly listen to you,I still always look for your results first and still have some strong feelings for the club and players, but one man has knocked the stuffing out of me.Bye for now Colin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus