Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 24-November 17 )

• Photo
    ASF

• Photo
    Red Neck

• Photo
    cityman

• Photo
    Fleet boys

• Photo
    Windsor Castle's Moat

Photo

LAW AND ORDER ??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
8 replies to this topic

offline Big J R

Big J R
  • Vice-President
  • rank
  • Supports: Chelsea !!
  • Foes: NO-ONE !
  • Fav. Player(s): Any that don't dive and whinge !!
  • Fav. Sport(s): Naked Tiddly-Winks for over 70's.
[color:"red"] What is going on in this country ?
[color:"black"]
Just watched David Junkett, (our Hon. Home Sec.), going on about increased powers against such things as 'anti-social behaviour'

Showed a film clip of abouth three police officers in full riot gear, shouting at a group of about twenty Chav type yougsters, telling them to sit down and behave.

Chav's response was jeering, rude signs and refusal to comply.

In my day, you just bought out a couple of growling Rottie's or German Shepherds, baying and snarling for blood, then added to your previous instruction,
[color:"red"]
'... or we'll let the dogs of the leash !!!'
[color:"black"]
ALWAYS WORKED WONDERS !! [color:"blue"]
Just thought I'd let you see my two latest training master-pieces, 'Beau' and 'Mace' So now I'm easily identifiable!) [color:"black"]

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
B.J.R which is ? never mind!

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Don't you think this just might be a ploy to try to get you to vote for them???????

The old law and order ticket is the oldest one in the book.

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
Heavily used by Bliar 7.5-8 years ago

offline The Invisible Man

The Invisible Man
  • National Squad - 1st XI
Yep. Although it is traditionally seen as one of the right's main hobby horses (sorry, policies) they all do it.

I'd love to have a time machine, and take some of these rhetoric spouting posers back to the east end of Dickens's London - or the thirties for that matter - to see what they say about the good old days then.

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
No such thing as the good old days, generally with year on year improvement these are the good old days
My major concerns with the present outfit is that year on year more children and pensioners fall below the governments own poverty line plus there appears to be a complete disregard for people who work hard attempting to colour their own futures
Our money,repeat our money is spent irrespective of common agreement or concern
a minimum £10b spent on an illegal war that the majority were against for example, £2b spent per annum on illegal immigrants
Welfare monies running amok, Continual increase in civil servants all based in whitehall A) I doubt we need them in a well managed economy and B) never a thought to locate those jobs in the areas needing jobs I.E. most parts of Wales and or East Anglia for instance
Take away the mickey taking knock-a-bout stuff of "traditional voting" and examine this PM and his government as a business and it is failing its customers

offline Big J R

Big J R
  • Vice-President
  • rank
  • Supports: Chelsea !!
  • Foes: NO-ONE !
  • Fav. Player(s): Any that don't dive and whinge !!
  • Fav. Sport(s): Naked Tiddly-Winks for over 70's.
Just watched the party politico by Michael Howard for The Tories. Made more sense than Tony Bliar's little chat !

Anyone want their body-guard trained ??

offline American FLEET FAN No1

American FLEET FAN No1
  • Youth Team Coach
It always amazes me...........Have more than 2 years of ANY Government and everyone is bitching(the good old British trait that really endears you to other countries......NOT),nobody wants the Government, nobody voted for them........Makes you wonder if their is rigged voting going on in Britain..........just like you are always accusing everyone else of doing.......STRANGE THAT!

offline pabird

pabird
  • First XI - Permanent
Hang on a cotton picking minute this is 7.5 years and circa 8-9 years from the date of outlandish promises
All promises broken, the more serious targets missed by a country mile and a PM who has been found to be a lyer beyond the acceptable limits of a junior minister
I.E. That junior minister would have been frorced to resign but the bloody Bliar is still with us
The number two in this government has spent Billions (repeat Billions) and produced a bus lane on the M4
The C-OF-THE-EX has spent Billions on the NHS to no avail to the extent that if he was the finance director of any reasonable company he would have been sacked
Listen: year on year more children fall below the governments poverty line and ditto OAPs
We have spent 2Billion pounds a year on a failed illegal immigrants administration
Plenty more if we had the time, they really must go

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus