Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

LAW AND ORDER ??

[color:"red"] What is going on in this country ?

[color:"black"]

Just watched David Junkett, (our Hon. Home Sec.), going on about increased powers against such things as 'anti-social behaviour'

Showed a film clip of abouth three police officers in full riot gear, shouting at a group of about twenty Chav type yougsters, telling them to sit down and behave.

Chav's response was jeering, rude signs and refusal to comply.

In my day, you just bought out a couple of growling Rottie's or German Shepherds, baying and snarling for blood, then added to your previous instruction,

[color:"red"]

'... or we'll let the dogs of the leash !!!'

[color:"black"]

ALWAYS WORKED WONDERS !! 381074-JohnBeauMace1.jpg [color:"blue"]

Just thought I'd let you see my two latest training master-pieces, 'Beau' and 'Mace' So now I'm easily identifiable!) [color:"black"]

Yep. Although it is traditionally seen as one of the right's main hobby horses (sorry, policies) they all do it.

I'd love to have a time machine, and take some of these rhetoric spouting posers back to the east end of Dickens's London - or the thirties for that matter - to see what they say about the good old days then.

No such thing as the good old days, generally with year on year improvement these are the good old days

My major concerns with the present outfit is that year on year more children and pensioners fall below the governments own poverty line plus there appears to be a complete disregard for people who work hard attempting to colour their own futures

Our money,repeat our money is spent irrespective of common agreement or concern

a minimum £10b spent on an illegal war that the majority were against for example, £2b spent per annum on illegal immigrants

Welfare monies running amok, Continual increase in civil servants all based in whitehall A) I doubt we need them in a well managed economy and B) never a thought to locate those jobs in the areas needing jobs I.E. most parts of Wales and or East Anglia for instance

Take away the mickey taking knock-a-bout stuff of "traditional voting" and examine this PM and his government as a business and it is failing its customers

Just watched the party politico by Michael Howard for The Tories. Made more sense than Tony Bliar's little chat !

Anyone want their body-guard trained ??

It always amazes me...........Have more than 2 years of ANY Government and everyone is bitching(the good old British trait that really endears you to other countries......NOT),nobody wants the Government, nobody voted for them........Makes you wonder if their is rigged voting going on in Britain..........just like you are always accusing everyone else of doing.......STRANGE THAT!

Hang on a cotton picking minute this is 7.5 years and circa 8-9 years from the date of outlandish promises

All promises broken, the more serious targets missed by a country mile and a PM who has been found to be a lyer beyond the acceptable limits of a junior minister

I.E. That junior minister would have been frorced to resign but the bloody Bliar is still with us

The number two in this government has spent Billions (repeat Billions) and produced a bus lane on the M4

The C-OF-THE-EX has spent Billions on the NHS to no avail to the extent that if he was the finance director of any reasonable company he would have been sacked

Listen: year on year more children fall below the governments poverty line and ditto OAPs

We have spent 2Billion pounds a year on a failed illegal immigrants administration

Plenty more if we had the time, they really must go