Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

+Safer under labour!! another flying pig

Why do Muslim fanatics hate the Americans so much, why have we become so much more at risk under labour

The three areas of the Arabias virtually Muslim Fanatics free are (were) Saudi Arabia, Israel amd Iraq

Where is the American dollar seen at it most influential, Saudi Arabia,Israel and (was?) Iraq

So who then restricts the activities of the M-Fanatics the most severly, The royal family of Saudi Arabia, any Israeli and a man call Sadam

We under labour invaded Iraq and freed up the entire country to M-fanatics and by overtly demonstrating support for the dollar became the no 2 target for Muslim Fanatics world wide

I like Americans and having worked and lived with them in the middle east greatly appreciated their warmth as friends and their total ignorance in matters diplomatic

Only one political party has exposed us to a higher degree of risk from attack, the labour party

Quote:
Not just muslims who hate the Americans.

Anyone that wants peace and not a dictator country pretending to be everyones friend. Trying to hide behind the pretence that they are fighting terrorism.

I won't stop hating the Usa until Bush goes.

Picking up what you said Mark, one of the concerns of the past has been that the US would retreat into isolationism, and I have just picked this up from a US contact, which gives an interesting angle on where some of them are coming from - can you validate it FleetfanUSA?

"Message from the American people to Robin Williams – US Ambassador to the United Nations

What we need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and repeat this message:

The Robin William's plan :

“ I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace.

So, here's my plan.

1.) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic and the rest of those 'good ole boys,' We will never interfere" again.

2.) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines. They don't want us there. Instead we will station troops at all our borders and have have nobody sneaking through holes in the fence.

3.) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would probably welcome them.

4.) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like life where you are, work to change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5.) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby!!

6.) The US will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy but will require a temporary drilling of oil in the Alaskan wilderness. The caribouwill have to cope for a while.

7.) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of their wells filling up all the storage sites would be enough.)

8.) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world,we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if anything.

9.) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10.) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, noone can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer. The Language we speak is ENGLISH
ahem) ..LEARN IT...or LEAVE... Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

The Statue of Liberty is no longer saying 'Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses.'

She's got a baseball bat and she's yelling, 'You want a piece of me?'"

Another interesting fact I picked up today some time in the next ten years the world's biggest economies will be 1 China, 2 USA, 3 India...that takes a bit of thinking about....

If the USA adopt an "isolationsist" (excuse the spelling) stance then we slaughter them for being selfish.

If the USA adopt an "interventionist" (excuse the spelling) stance then we slaughter them for being aggressive and seizing Oil for the benefits of Big Business.

Think people should consider it lucky that the most powerful nation on Earth isn't Russia, China, North Korea, Nazi Germany or a Blair led Brittania. Understand concerns over Iraq and Bush but lets look at all angles rather then blame the USA for everything.

Agreed.

Rather then wasting the lives of Brits, Yanks, other Foreign Nationals and the Iraqi's?

I'm told that the war is to benefit Big Business, but how does world condemnation, losing peoples's lives and spending millions on restructuring the country benfit Big Business or the USA (where's the Dollar's coming from?).

Understand Oil's going to be $50 USD a Barrel sooner or later, but was it really worth the above and if so who benefit's? Easy to quote:

"Big business, Bush Hierarchy and Neo Cons".

Is Bush brazen enough, ruthless enough, greedy enough and cold hearted snough to invade a country for Oil? It has cost the USA a huge price in lives and money, do you think he pursued this course of action purely for the needs of Oil?

Wouldn't it have been easier + cheaper to use Saddam as a Puppet and still guarantee your Oil?

What did the liberals and fellow Arab Countires say or do when Saddam was gassing Marsh Arabs and Kurds, torturing fellow Muslims and fighting Iran?

Or is it all the fault of the West?

Fine comment but do we now take on future Saddam!s?

What if the country could fight back on level terms, even giving their armed forces the correct protective equipment etc

Do we invade any part of Korea? China? or even more interestingly of late Russia??

And what of Israel, they invade over their own borders on a weekly basis,they bomb non-combatents on a weekly basis,they use torture when!ever they feel like it

No! the simple truth is Bliar and Bush wanted what they considered an "easy" victory to elevate them (in their own minds) to "world statesmen" and where better than the country that had recently destroyed their weapons of mass destruction and just happened to control the second biggest oil field on planet earth

Does that all sound cynical? if so that is in keeping with Bliar and Bush attitudes from day one which we all know was at least 1.5 to 2 years prior to the invasion

So someone who don't see Bush / Usa for anything other than what you see them as, has not been bothered to read the truth. I have read the truth. Yeah, I have read the lies and bul1shit from our two leaders, I still don't buy it, FFNlusa.

We are all entitled to our own opinions. soon as these two muppets are gone the better.

FFUSA didn't say that, Mark. He was merely saying that he weas pleased someone posted something about Iraq other than the oft repeated 'Bush was wrong'. MHL's post neither supports nor derides Bush, it only gives his opinion that perhaps Oil was not the main reason for the invasion and gave some examples of what Hussain was doing to his own people before the war began.

As you yourself say, we are all entitled to our own opinions.

This is one of those sadly all-too-rare occasions upon which I agree with pabird.

Saddam had been in power and doing nasty things for donkeys years, I remember seeing posters in the tube stations calling for action against his Ba'ath party way back in the seventies.

Obviously the causes of and reasons for the two Iraq wars are complex, and a simple one-word explanation like "oil" or "votes" are nowhere near adequate, but this is hardly the forum for a great deal more. It is however naive beyond belief to claim that the US and chums invaded on purely altruistic grounds, to rid the world of a bogeyman or to liberate poor little Kuwait.

Would it have happened if the Evil Empire was properly equipped and trained, and the terrain not so ideal for the conflict? Or if the middle east was not the source of much of the west's oil? Or if the nature of western, particularly US, politics, wasn't such that the action was beneficial to the governments?

Nope.

Do you think the West should have liberated Iraq after liberating Kuwait? What would have been your view then?

Not casting my opinion on the current Iraq troubles, just would like to know balanced opinions rather then quote "Oil, Neo Cons and evil Bush Junior" as constant answers to this conflict.