Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hey Jude!!

YELLOW

It seems to be whenever I go on holiday and I come back and attend a Canvey game, the Yellow Army have made up a new song to sing!!

Last year it was the Lee Boylan song to the tune of "that's amore" this year our supporters have started singing the famous chorus of The Beatles' Hey Jude!!!

I'm a huge fan of the song but so many times you hear footie fans sing it and it sounds awful complete dirge (Sorry EFM I know this is a particular favourite of yours!!)

You hear many opposition fans sing it but it's never been used at Park Lane by the Yellow Army until now.

Not sure if it will take off but will be interesting to see if it's still being sung at Halifax next week!!!

Can anyone write the words down for us because i haven't heard this new chant yet. I'm going to Halifax on Saturday coz it's near to where i'm living now so maybe if i get them, i can sing along too.

Me, Ken and a few others will be in Sheffield from Friday night getting absolutely smashed and will be making our way to Halifax on the train the next day. So if anyone fancies meeting up, just let us know.

The words to the 'Hey Jude' song are pretty obvious with the chorus of na, na, na, Canvey!