Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 23-October 17 )

• Photo
    Canary Saint

• Photo
    GNFC til i die

• Photo
    Town Statto

• Photo
    Don Douglas

• Photo
    UpTheBulls

• Photo
    lecof

• Photo
    davelfc

• Photo
    hilson

• Photo
    davidace23

• Photo
    Dave EUFC

• Photo
    RicharDinGlasgoW94

• Photo
    wakeling

• Photo
    non league fan

Photo

Hey Jude!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
4 replies to this topic

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
It seems to be whenever I go on holiday and I come back and attend a Canvey game, the Yellow Army have made up a new song to sing!!

Last year it was the Lee Boylan song to the tune of "that's amore" this year our supporters have started singing the famous chorus of The Beatles' Hey Jude!!!

I'm a huge fan of the song but so many times you hear footie fans sing it and it sounds awful complete dirge (Sorry EFM I know this is a particular favourite of yours!!)
You hear many opposition fans sing it but it's never been used at Park Lane by the Yellow Army until now.

Not sure if it will take off but will be interesting to see if it's still being sung at Halifax next week!!!

offline CIFCislander

CIFCislander
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
we started singing it at accrinton. we made a couple of new songs up at accrinton and we never stoped singing them in the first half.

Hopefully they will be used again tuesday at aldershot and again at halifax.

JEFF KINGS BARMY ARMY

offline South Mouth

South Mouth
Can anyone write the words down for us because i haven't heard this new chant yet. I'm going to Halifax on Saturday coz it's near to where i'm living now so maybe if i get them, i can sing along too.

Me, Ken and a few others will be in Sheffield from Friday night getting absolutely smashed and will be making our way to Halifax on the train the next day. So if anyone fancies meeting up, just let us know.

offline YELLOW

YELLOW
  • First XI Coach
  • Supports: Canvey Island, West Ham
  • Foes: Billericay, Concord, Southend, Spurs, Chelsea
  • Fav. Player(s): Mo Diame, Paolo Di Canio, Carlton Cole, Kevin Nolan, Jay Curran, Kevin Dobinson, Lionel Messi
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, drinking.
The words to the 'Hey Jude' song are pretty obvious with the chorus of na, na, na, Canvey!

offline South Mouth

South Mouth
is that it? I thought there would be more to it than that with the way people went on about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus