Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Did someone die at the shay?

NO.

Ok one or 2 idiots spoilt it for us and they have been named and shamed and will now be banned from the shay.

We were a far better team that you and this i feel is an excuse to take away how bad you was.

Lets move on from this incident and get on with life cos in the grand scheme of things does this realy matter, if some one had called your keeper a fat **** isnt this the same thing as calling them a ........ its all about image.

The guys that made the noices are scum and i hate them for it but lets not take it 2 far like i say they wont be at the shay again.

I am a true town fan and even came down to your place earlier in the season i have no problem what so ever with your club and i enjoyed the day. Good luck for the season.

Suggest you ty and find Halifax Lass for some Literature and spelling lessons, Unregistered !

its people with your attitude that let things like this happen. it is not ok and it is not something that should just be forgotten about. It is something that needs to be addressed. Luckily most of the Halifax sans seem to admit that the club has a real problem with a very small amount of fans, but while there are people like you who don’t realise what a serious issue this is and brush it under the carpet then there will always be morons who do this. As far as comparing it to someone fat, how bloody naive are you.

No one at canvey would dispute that Halifax were the better side, that is not the reason why a fuss was kicked up. On this site there has been nothing but praise for Halifax and the way they have dealt with a difficult situation and then twats like you come on and lower the standing of the club.

I am fully aware about how sh*t we were on Saturday and Halifax deserved to win. Every Canvey fan that i spoke to agrees, so where did you come up with this crap, Halifax fan?

Racism is wrong and it might be alright for people like you, but i think you are small minded and very ignorant. You cannot compare someone who is overweight (and Danny isn't even!) with someones colour. That is downright stupid and offensive.

Go back to whatever it is you do because i only want to chat to decent fans like every other Halifax supporter i have spoken too since Saturday. They dont come out with stupid, inconsiderate comments like you have.

lets not forget There was 2 idiots involved and they will now be dealt with. Canvey Island and their fans can not be held blame less for their actions on Saturday.

Racism is wrong and we know this but for all them part time canvey fans not there on Saturday....

1) Your players were a discrase, fouling our players every time they had the ball lucky to have 10 men on the pitch at the end this included one of your players punching a halifax player

2) Your keeper making gestures to halifax fans before the appaling icident happened.

3) Your fans running to the front of the stand trying to get to innicent halifax fans that were not involved

Quote:
I am fully aware about how sh*t we were on Saturday and Halifax deserved to win. Every Canvey fan that i spoke to agrees, so where did you come up with this crap, Halifax fan?

Racism is wrong and it might be alright for people like you, but i think you are small minded and very ignorant. You cannot compare someone who is overweight (and Danny isn't even!) with someones colour. That is downright stupid and offensive.

Go back to whatever it is you do because i only want to chat to decent fans like every other Halifax supporter i have spoken too since Saturday. They dont come out with stupid, inconsiderate comments like you have.

Do you want everyone to agree with you? I dont and i think your been small minded for saying i should, im not a racist and never will be but i fell my points were valid, sorry if you dont agree but i dont care.

Fascinating threads here recently, but I wish you would all register, or at least put a signature to your posts. There are so many Anonymous geezers posting, I am having trouble keeping up with who is saying what to whom.

Merv

(That's me, Merv)

(As in Merv CIFC)

(Like, I am quite happy to be identified with what I have posted)

And here is my signature...

Quote:

1) Your players were a discrase, fouling our players every time they had the ball lucky to have 10 men on the pitch at the end this included one of your players punching a halifax player

2) Your keeper making gestures to halifax fans before the appaling icident happened.

3) Your fans running to the front of the stand trying to get to innicent halifax fans that were not involved

a1) the ref was blind as a bat and didn't give our players a chance this annoyed them, yes they were dirty but when a ref is so one-sided players can get annoyed, Im not making an excuse for them Im just giving a possible reason.

a2)the keeper didn't make gestures, this was an incident where he was having a joke with the Halifax fans, one that most of the smarter fans seem to have understood (just read some posts by other Halifax fans to see what you missed)

a3)the so called innocent fans in that corner of the ground were even hurling racist abuse or standing with people who were hurling racist abuse, they were not innocent. I am not excusing the behavior of the Canvey fans (myself included) but I do feel it was perfectly justifiable.

Being small minded can be seen as when people like you become ignorant to what is around you. Ken is right in saying that it should not be swept under the carpet. You say 'oh come on, it was only two fans'. Dont matter mate! You say we are stirring this up because we lost. That is absolutely pathetic!

I'm glad you dont care anonymous Halifax fan.

Because then you can f*ck off and stop bothering us with your annoying comments. Ta Ta! Bye bye then! Cheerio!