Just to let you know that the Non League prediction league is now set up and running for the new 2005/06 season.
The Non League prediction league on Ipredict.co.uk is now open and ready to play.
The league is free to play, and is for fun only (unless someone wants to donate a prize <img src="/forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif" alt="" /> ).
This season the league features a selection of games each week (starting from the 13th August 2005).
Our scoring rules are:
Points are awared as follows:
* 1 Points for predicting the correct number of goals for the home team.
* 1 Points for predicting the correct number of goals for the away team.
* 3 Points for a correct score. i.e. you predict 2-2 and the result is 2-1.
* 1 Point for a correct result. You predict 1-1, the score is 2-2.
* 0 Points for a incorrect result. i.e. you predict 3-2 and the result is 2-3.
Goal Difference (Point Difference)
* For each correct teams number of points you score, you receive that number of +goals. e.g. you predicit 3 and the team scores 3, you get +3 goal difference.
* For each incorrect number of points you predict per team, you lose the difference in goal/point difference. e.g. you predict 3 and the team scores 2, you get -1 goal difference.
To play please visit www.ipredict.co.uk
Hope to see you there.
Also for prediction fans - Viennas game is also ready to start the new season at NLPL.co.uk