Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Canvey 3 Margate 1 - info please

Is this the correct score from last nights match ? Can anybody tell me any details about the game ?

Also can somebody please let me know whether there was a programme and if there was how much it cost.

Thanks

It was a good game (well the first half was great and the second half was ok).

Gregory scored the first goal

Boyland scored the second

Jones scored the third

All of them were great goals.

In the first half the Margate keeper made some fantastic saves to keep the score at only three.

Margate’s goal came from a penalty (one of many very bad decisions of the ref). the player stepped up and slotted it to his left but for some reason he had to re take the penalty, second time up he done exactly the same.

It was a good performance from the team with some moments of flair beginning to show through towards the end

There wasn’t a program available (they don’t start till the season starts)

i have just realised you are a margate fan and probably dont care about how well canvey done. i hate to say it but margate didnt look anything special and had a couple of players who need to be reminded what the word friendly means