Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 20-October 17 )

• Photo
    HelenC

• Photo
    chelseaboy

supporters match v morecambe?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
11 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
does any1 fancy it?

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
yer that would be good if you can get a team

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
yer you should asked richard sparkes he normally does all of that i have got some1 email addy from morecambe jamescrooks05@hotmail.com

offline ronin

ronin
  • First XI - Permanent
Don`t think this will happen, you would have to leave at about 6ish maybe earlier to reach Morecambe in time to play a game.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
ill ask about but not sure to be honest as we would have to be there about 10 30 so bit unlikely

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
its ok not 100% sure if they can get a team yet

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
i have just got an email from a morecambe fan-

Hello Canveyboy.

I noticed that you have posted on Shrimpsvoices asking for a fans match prior to the kick off of the game between Morecambe and Canvey Island. Morecambe do have a supporters team as I played for them before the Hereford game a few years ago. I don't think they play much anymore though. I could get a team together If you are still interested in playing a fans match.

Hiring a pitch would not be a problem as there are many in the area. The best bet is Salt Ayre sports center as they have changeing facilities and showers. They also have an all weather pitch which would be ideal considering the time of year and the unpredictable northern weather.

If we were to play it would mean gettin you and your team to Morecambe for 12 noon as the Morecambe game kicks off at 3pm and we need to finish before that. This would mean setting off at stupid o'clock in the morning from your end.

If you are still interested then email me back at stuaggio@msn.com.

All the best

Stuart Rae
(Redrae)

offline +The Great Eckscape+

+The Great Eckscape+
  • Onlooker
F**k that!! Playing against Farnborough and Dagenham is one thing, but away to Morecambe is crazy, especially as I'm going Yeading v Newcastle the next day!

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
lol ok then give it a miss

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
we are due to play daggers and aldershot to any other local teams is ok to.or any 1 not played in a game yet but would like to let me know

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
y dont you get to canvey teams to play each other

offline CIFCislander

CIFCislander
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
rich, reice spate played in tuesdays game and he played really well and he would be good to have in the squad for our up and coming games.

just thought id tell you on here just incase i dont see ya for a while and i forget.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus