Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

supporters match v morecambe?

i have just got an email from a morecambe fan-

Hello Canveyboy.

I noticed that you have posted on Shrimpsvoices asking for a fans match prior to the kick off of the game between Morecambe and Canvey Island. Morecambe do have a supporters team as I played for them before the Hereford game a few years ago. I don't think they play much anymore though. I could get a team together If you are still interested in playing a fans match.

Hiring a pitch would not be a problem as there are many in the area. The best bet is Salt Ayre sports center as they have changeing facilities and showers. They also have an all weather pitch which would be ideal considering the time of year and the unpredictable northern weather.

If we were to play it would mean gettin you and your team to Morecambe for 12 noon as the Morecambe game kicks off at 3pm and we need to finish before that. This would mean setting off at stupid o'clock in the morning from your end.

If you are still interested then email me back at stuaggio@msn.com.

All the best

Stuart Rae

(Redrae)