Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Woking Game

YELLOW

yes i thought pearson came into it a bit more 2nd half.. didnt seem to fancy the arial combat, but then thats not his game and he probably dosent want some conf hulk to break his jaw with an elbow before he heads back.. you can see some of his work on the deck is a different class but its pretty obvious he needs time to get into the groove of the rest of the team.. i thought duffers had a good game as well ...

and yes you know the rules yellow

Pearson also needs to learn to stay onside from goalkicks. In the second half from Danny's goalkicks Greg always appeared to be at least 2 yards offside and not in line with the last defender. He will gradually in time learn not to do this but he needs to be more aware.

Indeed I know the rules, CANV!!

Now you tell me. I will never make a referee!!!

a lot of strikers now hang around behind the central defenders, looking sneak off somewhere and to generally annoy the [censored] out of them.. if a ball over the top is looking on, the back tracking defenders will play em onside before the ball is played or they can quickly step up.. its all very thierry henry