Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

IMPORTANT - Update on upgrade of software

Hi,

I will be upgrading the software later (Sun) today to 6.3.0.1 of UBB. This will 'clean' the site of any hacks that could potentially interfere with the planned upgrade. (members list / calendar / chat room)

I will then be upgrading the software at some point over the next 48 hours.

A few of the features might vanish for a short while, but they will return.

Once the new software is in place, I will be contacting each moderator with the new URL for each club - however the pull down menus at the top of each page, will be correct.

I expect us to have down time of around 2 hours, but the overall upgrade will probably take a good 24-48 hours of continuous work, during which time certain links may not function correctly.

I will advise as to when the big switch will commence. However I will commence it overnight to avoid too much inconvenience.

You will have notice that the number of members has dropped - as a lot of the zero posters have been wiped - several of whom were fake accounts - please could everyone check their email address as several of you have old invalid ones, and as a result emails are bouncing.

Regards,

Ian

Okay - we are now on 6.3.0.1 - a minor alteration, but moderators are now only flagged as moderators in the forums that they actually moderate.

I plan to start the big switch probably tomorrow night (Mon).

There will be some changes, and I will post these in a new thread, that I urge everyone to read.

Ian