Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-September 17 )

• Photo
    koplad

• Photo
    Stewarding

• Photo
    MTHead

• Photo
    Leroix

• Photo
    keano

Photo

Millwall game - Another point of view

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
No replies to this topic

offline Freebird

Freebird
  • First XI - Weekly Contract
I would like to point out this is my view and not that of Cheshunt Football Club even though I am the Secretary

There have been things said about the pitch and Millwall that need to be confirmed.

The game should never have been played, the pitch today 1st August looks a mess, it was played on after approx 24 hours of rain. this was the reason for stones coming to the surface. the night before when Cheshunt played on the pitch it was not in great shape but was more playable than it is now after the wednesday night game.

There have been comments about Millwall causing damage to the changing room, I have been at the club tonight and there does not appear to be any damage to the away team changing room.

It would appear to me that Millwall have had some bad press over this matter, A member of the bar staff tonight told me therw was no trouble for Millwall at all.

I fact the only question I would ask is who used the away dugout.

I picked up 24 bottles of spring water from around the pitch and the away dug-out, it would have been nice if these could have been cleared up buy the team concerned.

I did try to find somewhere on the Millwall web-site to put this message but was unable to locate somewhere.

I can understand Millwall not being happy with the pitch it should have been explained to them it was a B Grade pitch and not the A grade they were originally expecting at Boreham Wood.

As I have said I feel the game should not have gone ahead in the first place it would seem in all the fuss about stones on the pitch and the wet conditions it was forgotten the pitch was Cheshunt's

Finally was a pitch inspection ever done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus