Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Topics

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 16-December 17 )

• Photo
    Lil Dave

• Photo
    smila

• Photo
    LAMMAS

• Photo
    Cerebus

• Photo
    Maffblue

• Photo
    realmickstevo79

Photo

Coming to Enfield - Tuesday.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
25 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Quote:
as i said i have my own opinions not always the same as the clubs. i see you created a new id just to cause mischief if that is all you have got to do then you must have a sad life
[color:"black"] I thought anyone could join these forums. My friend set me up, so I can use it at work, and you say I have a sad life. I can't see how I am causing mischief just cos I am new to here. I would say you are a bit paranoid [/color]

offline Rob

Rob
  • Trainee
I haven't been on this forum for a good while...but God! How sad are 'lovely stuff' & 'Zedx'!!

Just looking back over time, all that 'lovely stuff' wants to do is slag the club off...and then cry 'foul' when no one wants to answer their questions!

It's so sad to see someone unable to move on, stuck with only their on hate in the past. Seemingly angry at the fact the club didn't fall apart when the 'fans' left and that this year's team is having great success!

Go find a life...

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Quote:
I haven't been on this forum for a good while...but God! How sad are 'lovely stuff' & 'Zedx'!!

Just looking back over time, all that 'lovely stuff' wants to do is slag the club off...and then cry 'foul' when no one wants to answer their questions!

It's so sad to see someone unable to move on, stuck with only their on hate in the past. Seemingly angry at the fact the club didn't fall apart when the 'fans' left and that this year's team is having great success!

Go find a life...
[color:"black"] Believe me, I am very pleased that the team are doing well this season. I really can't see how me letting somebody know they were thanking the wrong person, can be slagging off the club. Then again the Enfield Sec's brother is called Rob!!! This attitude of some of the Enfield supporters/officials is what gives the rest of the fans a bad name. Anything said that is not a*** crawling is taken as an insult. Anybody who dares to make a comment, not agreed with, is seen as not being a fan. I may support ETFC now, but I will always be pleased when the 'old' team do well. [/color]

offline The Shadow

The Shadow
  • First XI - Sub's Bench
  • Supports: M K Dons , Walton Casuals
  • Foes: Luton Town . AFCW .
  • Fav. Player(s): Laurie Sanchez, John Fashanu , Alan Cork, Dennis Wise, Dave Beasant,
  • Fav. Sport(s): Snooker , Rugby Union, Boxing . Darts .
I have noticed that lovely stuff on here a few times.He seems more interested in the crowd attending your matches rather than any other information. He might do better finding something more useful to do other than put tacky comments on here. May i suggest he spots eddie stobart lorries as its more interesting for anoraks such as himself rather than a fixation on other clubs crowds.

offline Southport - TOWNER

Southport - TOWNER
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: TOWNERS
  • Facebook
prefer Willi Betz or Norbert Dentresengle!

offline MbrunoB

MbrunoB
  • National Squad - 1st XI
  • Supports: ETFC, ETLFC, ARSENAL, YB SK Beveren & The Wonderful World of MOD
  • Foes: SCUMMERS you know who you are!!
  • Fav. Player(s): Dennis Bergkamp + Claire Ford ;-)
  • Fav. Sport(s): Football, Speedway & Darts
  • Twitter
NO, James Irlam for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus