Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Who's NOTO???

Mario Noto, plays midfield or up front. Has recently been on trial and has impressed for the reserves and in the recent friendly with Lewes. Think he was with Tottenham as a youth player.

• 4 weeks later...

Mario Noto is one of the hottest players to enter the conference, he has been on the books of some of the leading premierships sides!! he will be a fantastic signing, as shown on his debut! Gud luck lad

BBB Where have you been, MOM again tonight afainst ricay.

Noto, Kelling, Ollie, Midge, Wardy, Minton all on form in the 1st half it was like Chelsea Vs Luton.

Why Oh Why do we not use the space Keeling finds to better effect.

^*King cold but great game, thanks for the jackpot.

i was there MOB, he is the hardest working player on that pitch, its just a shame he wasn't with us at the start of the season, maybe things could of been different, he has great vision and skill. AS for the game last night, i think some of the players could do with looking around them before passing, the amount of times kilo and midgley were unmarked on the wing was unbelievable, could of easily of been 8 0, it just a shame junior could not of put one in, with the amount of effort he was giving.

Noto is going to be a class act, needs a little time settle in.

A couple of times I have looked at a pass he has made with frustration and think why did he not play a certin ball only to see it arrive sweetly on Keelings boot. He is one of the few who can take the unexpected shot or pass.

All four of his shots on saturday were delivered from distance and did not look to have pace, yet the keeper dropped everyone of them.

If I was Ollie, Greggors, Junior or whoever was supporting Lee up front.

There would be two things I always did.

1. When Mario shoots look for the keeper to drop it.

2. When Keeling gets the ball run across keeper to near post.

You woyld get so many chances.

I think he is a breath of fresh air. Not afraid to move the ball around rather than just sit on it and back track. Also he's not afraid to have a dig at goal - something that the midfield has lacked on occassion where they would rather make another pass. As MOB says it creates half chances from deflections and spills. He creates that buzz like Keeling where he's not afraid to run at them and create opportunities. In a way it's a style that Hereford used so successfully against us at the Lane. I think Lee must appreciate the through balls, crosses and flicks created which he can feed off. Lee certainly seems to be confident at the moment - look how many half chances he had created for him on Saturday.

This is what frustrates me about Duffers at times - he seems to back off more. Yet when he goes for it, he more often than not succeeds and creates chances or even scores - Saturdays stunning goal is a good example.

Anon: - All true, looking at Burton last night looks like a natural replacement for Greggors only fitter faster and better in the air, not looking as brave that may change when he settles in. He flicked on with his chest, it looked good.

I thought Scarborough was a full time club - so wouldn't we have the same problems with Burton as potentially with Arron - they would want full time football and a full time wage.

Noto looks a supurb player, hopefully he is the player we have been missing. he was excellent saturday and again last night.

Also i thought Dave Mcghee played well last night. how he dont start i dont know, all night you could hear him telling people what they should do or where they should be. he is a natural born leader and is a better captain than cheners and gregory. he was capatin at leyton orient but yet cant get in our team?