Adverts are hidden for all 'Gold Members' - sign up for just £10 a year by clicking here | Advertise here for just 25p per 1,000 impressions - click here
Welcome to Fans Focus. You are currently viewing as a guest. Please login or register to post.    

Sign in icon Sign In Register Register Help Help Login with Facebook Login with Twitter

League section covering 2,000+ clubs - check out your division and club page click here!

Recent Status Updates
(Update your status via the dropdown
to the right of your name (top left))

View All Updates

Upcoming Calendar Events

There are no forthcoming calendar events

Today's Birthdays ( 26-July 17 )

• Photo
    brew32usa

• Photo
    Golden Boots

• Photo
    sutGrantham

• Photo
    Twertoner

• Photo
    mickey mouse

• Photo
    TilburyFCfan

• Photo
    Adil Berdai

Where is.......

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
regular view basic view
8 replies to this topic

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
Where is Pape these days is he still playing?

offline Cyclops

Cyclops
  • First XI - Sub
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by <jon>:
<strong>Where is Pape these days is he still playing?</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Next time I'm in the office, I will go downstairs and ask him.

offline Badger

Badger
  • Reserves Coach
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cyclops:
<strong><p>Next time I'm in the office, I will go downstairs and ask him.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>
Ooooh, you're such a namedropper, Cyclops....<p>[ 21 December 2001: This message was edited by: Badger ]</p>

offline Cyclops

Cyclops
  • First XI - Sub
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Badger:
<strong><p>
Ooooh, you're such a namedropper, Cyclops....<p></strong><hr></blockquote><p>Well, I have not long moved to my current office from one which was next door to where John Cooper works.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
you've lost me mate!what do you mean?

offline Cyclops

Cyclops
  • First XI - Sub
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by <jon>:
<strong>you've lost me mate!what do you mean?</strong><hr></blockquote><p>Erm... as I was being accused of namedropping I thought I'd drop in John Cooper's as well. I used to work in an office next door to the building where he works. If you don't remember him, see if you can get a video of Macclesfield Town 0 Enfield 4. He scored a goal that was so good the commentator even got his name right! He was also sent off at Exeter in the FA Cup in a case of mistaken identity. But Exeter were also effectively playing with only 10 men because they had Jeff Wood in goal and he was mainly concerned with exchanging friendly (?) banter with the Enfield supporters. We in turn were reminding him just how glad we all were that he never got another chance to let in silly goals while wearing an Enfield shirt. Exeter fans still have nightmares about Enfield's equaliser.<p>I now work in the same building as Andy Pape, so I went and asked him is he's still playing. He says he is still at Aldershot but he injured his shoulder against Hitchin in April and is still waiting to get it fixed.

offline Guest__*

Guest__*
  • rank
You're not a tax inspector are you! images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0

offline Cyclops

Cyclops
  • First XI - Sub
<strong>You're not a tax inspector are you! images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0 </strong><hr></blockquote><p>No.

offline Tom S

Tom S
  • Reserves Coach
Semantics, Cyclops. images/icons/smile.gif" border="0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

View New Posts

List of all CLUBS on Fans Focus