Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Apart from the football....

YELLOW

I had a great time at Crawley today.

Got to Crawley about 12.20 and because we wern't allowed in the clubhouse our coach party took the five minute walk down the road to the Half Moon pub.

Very impressive. In each booth was a tv showing the football so you could sit down, chill and watch the football without having to peer over some tall bloke's head to see the screen.

The all day breakfast I had was superb. Got a two meals for the price of one deal so only cost me 3.50!!!

Apart from the last 6 minutes it was a decent day. I will look forward to my visit to Crawley next season and not only in the hope we might get a bit of revenge!!!

Had a feeling someone would say that!! Obviously someone else had the other meal!!

Quote:
I will look forward to my visit to Crawley next season and not only in the hope we might get a bit of revenge!!!

Oh gunning for promotion to are we? Sorry glad to hear that shame we cant say the same about our visit to yours.

No!