Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

question about daganham tonight

ken

So much of a twat that the canvey fans clapped him after, twats as well??

Good to see you can moan about Dagenham not filling the away end at your place? Think you'll find we managed to outnumber the home fans there and how can you talk about that with the numbers bought along last night!

Fair play to Jeff King after the 3rd goal he just gave us a shake of the head and a little wink. Doesn't do a lot during the game though. Didier Deschamps is the man for that

er right.. our ground is crap er yes good spot.. your ground is ok thats about it.. tho i do like terraces along the sides of grounds stevenages being the best.. please spare us the how crap our team is.. i didnt notice you on here after your drubbing at the lane.. i think its was 'new manager?' time after that defeat.. two wins and its all back to league football again.. i reckon we will be playing you again next season ..

roberts baiting was amusing my favourite being we've only had one shot and you let it in you etc etc.. also kind regards to the local filth for informing us we were harassing him racialy due to his welshness.. i had no idea he was welsh up until then and was thus able to get into a whole new range of totally unoriginal insults ..

i think he deserved a clap at the end.. the break dancing was amusing .. i prefer the keepers to give it a bit as lets face it we didnt have much else to amuse us apart from our brief flirtation with equalising .. the best thing about victoria road is the fact that with 1500 odd in there the ground looked pretty full.. i guess the capacity must be 6 thou odd?..

talked to some nice blokes in the clubhouse after the game and met a daggers southend utd fanatic! cant be too many of those knocking around

Yeah well, banter is good.

Our ground is Football League graded and the capacity is 6,000 exactly (although it gets a tad uncomfortable when its full). I agree that terrace up the sides is nice to have if you are away and our stewards actually opened up a corner of teh covered terrace when it started raining briefly last night - right after the first goal ironically, it wasn't your dayt was it!

Robbo actually loves the banter with the fans and has wound up more than a few over the years. He takes the good with the bad though. We heard the "sheepshagger" chants from your lot in the first half when he was up the other end so I.m surprised you hadn't twigged the welshness.

Smith has a wonderful affinity with the Daggers. It's nearly four years since he got a rred in the ESC at out place and he's still a twat, just slower. Thanks for the second goal Pete, much appreciated!!

BTW, grass is the green stuff that was on the pitch yesterday. It was not needed too much yesterday though was it.... woosh...

That ESC game was legendary. The penalty shoot out was quality. Nearly everybody was behind the goal at the Pondfield end!!